Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Using TypeItIn and/or PhraseExpress
eyejackaru
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:21:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have both these programs, but I cannot get either of them to put text into the Utherverse Speech/communication Box by hitting the chosen Hot keys, which are supposed to enable me to insert my chosen sentence or instructions. I want to use TypeItIn or PhraseExpress in The Welcome Centres to assist new members. What am I doing wrong or not doing right when I try to insert my message? I have the cursor flashing in the box but there is still no transference. I would be very grateful for any assistance from members or Guides using either of these programs. Thank you.
__Snow_Angel__
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:28:12 PM(UTC)

eyejac wrote:
I have both these programs, but I cannot get either of them to put text into the Utherverse Speech/communication Box by hitting the chosen Hot keys, which are supposed to enable me to insert my chosen sentence or instructions. I want to use TypeItIn or PhraseExpress in The Welcome Centres to assist new members. What am I doing wrong or not doing right when I try to insert my message? I have the cursor flashing in the box but there is still no transference. I would be very grateful for any assistance from members or Guides using either of these programs. Thank you.

Oh my dear Eyejac,

Welcome to the team of helping and I appreciate your help....and glad that you like to help new members

Well about those programes common problem

But sometimes it works...... BUT

DONT USE HOT KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use the begginning of a phrase and the phraseexpress will recognize it....press enter or space...and you will all the content...

Try it somewhere else without RLC and then do it in RLC

BUT DONT USE HOT KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

About typeItin.....you have to put RLC without fullsize and put the square of typeitin out of RLC window

And maybe that will not boot that much Smile:SmileSmile

Hugs,
Iris

ps: Please if you have any questions or want to meet me send pm Tongue...

*singing the singing in the rain* with the letter....singing in the pm...lalalalalala!!!!!!!!

;d ;d ;d