Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
* OASIS DIMS NOW 500 ! *
OASIS7
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:38:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Quote:
To book, email JOHNBOY67
Link to: DIMS CURRENTLY TAKEN (& Rules)

RATES

Dance Club, City, Beach, Park & Pool Rentals
(in the Public Standard-English or Private Standard-Nederlands dims)

Up to 24 hours: 75 rays

"FULL Club" Dim Rentals (no refunds)

1 Week: 200 rays
2 Week: 350 rays

JUNE SPECIAL=100 OFF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING!
(also includes up to 3 "Oasis Memberships")
1 Month: 600
2 Months: 600+500
3 Months: 600+500+400

Note/Reminder: Oasis (as a whole) is private. Thus, all dims are private unless advertised as public. Therefore, renters may also ask anyone to leave, for any reason, and are supported by RLC Staff/protectors. Johnboy67 also has booting capabilities. Dim renters can also have 'House Rules' for those permitted to visit. The Renters & Rules page can be found via the "Rules" sign by the living room bar pic.

XENI
#2 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 3:03:18 PM(UTC)

bump!
Johnboy67
#3 Posted : Monday, May 26, 2008 10:47:03 PM(UTC)

Btw, the above rates and specials are for non-english dims (since the english's are all taken anyways). Additionally, an 'official' work order has been recieved and returned to rlc for final completion on textures, floors, walls, ceilings, and tank and fireplace fixes to be done in the next 14 days. Also on that order is a night sky on main beach and sunset sky on the beach for 2. So it looks like we're finally next in line and hopefully we can have a "New Grand Opening in 3 weeks. Woot!

I would also like to remind people that the Standard-English and Furry-Nederlands dims remain open to the public.

Thanks,
JB
OASIS7
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:46:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Johnboy67 wrote:
Btw, the above rates and specials are for non-english dims (since the english's are all taken anyways). Additionally, an 'official' work order has been recieved and returned to rlc for final completion on textures, floors, walls, ceilings, and tank and fireplace fixes to be done in the next 14 days. Also on that order is a night sky on main beach and sunset sky on the beach for 2. So it looks like we're finally next in line and hopefully we can have a "New Grand Opening in 3 weeks. Woot!

I would also like to remind people that the Standard-English and Furry-Nederlands dims remain open to the public.

Thanks,
JB

PS. Standard-Spanish is now the 3rd "Public" dim
Wink
_LytningStryk_
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:47:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Not sure how many seen this JB. I think its great !
Cindy_G
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:51:53 AM(UTC)

when is it buy one get one free;d ;d ;d ;d
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
Syivie
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 01, 2008 6:43:44 AM(UTC)

STANDARD - English ... MistyMore ...(Open to the Public), j, j, a
STANDARD - Spanish ... MadamCherry_Pie ...(Open to the Public), j
FURRY - Nederlands (Open to the Public) ...Revtech, j, j

Each renter's dim is a 'private space' since Oasis as a 'whole' is private. However, the individual renters may advertise themselves 'open to the public' if they desire, or just for certain events/parties. Either way, they still have the right to have who they want there, or not. This means they can ask anyone to leave for ANY REASON.

Those that are welcome in the first place, may also be asked to follow certain 'Behavior Expectations' (better known as 'Rules'Wink. These are explained for each rented dim below in an effort to provide a guideline for expected behavior "do's and don't's." But, again, you don't have to break a rule to be asked to leave.

Been asked to leave or forced to leave with no reason is called discrimination in the country I come from and live.Think
Lawsuit would be the result, and you wouldn't stand a chance.

After I read this on your club page, I don't even WANT to go there, personal choice of course.
Unless someone tells me this is not happening. (a friend of mine was asked in a very impolite way to leave without any reason or motivation, and wasn't even advised to try another dim.)