Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
About the apartments? There are few doors in Zbabys....
Lesa_
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:53:06 PM(UTC)

How will this work? I don't see that there are enough doors for the amount of people we have..

--will everyone be able to physically see our private door? as its modeled in Zbabys now. (this is what i hope for).

--Or will many people use one "fake door" with a texted list of options to enter a code for a "rabbit hole", "instance" , or "transport system" which takes them inside the apartment? (takes away the realism of having a home).

--will we get to choose which dimension Zbabys we want to live in?

--will roommates be allowed and able to decorate to?

--options for the larger apartments to act as group homes with assignable doors/rooms for its members?

--how customizable will the apartments be? such as the ability to adjust the floor plans with room dividers or walls?

im adding more questions as i think of them Smile but will anyone answer is the main question...hehe Smile
lordprofessor
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:46:34 PM(UTC)

I think apartments won't be allowed for everyone... they will be on a rented as basis... IMO... but I am not sure
FuckWad wrote:
The roots of the history of limited government stretch far back, to the establishment of the principle of the higher law by the ancient Hebrews and by the Greek philosophers. The story of the Golden Calf in the Book of Exodus and the investigations of nature by Aristotle both established— in very different ways—the principle of the higher law. Law is not merely an expression of will or power; it is based on transcendent principles. The legislator is as bound by law as is the subject or citizen; no one is above the law
_Helectra_
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2008 10:48:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
http://www.utherverse.co...aspx?g=posts&t=20265

Read this !!! apartments will be available next month !!
s0phie_Rocker
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:36:41 AM(UTC)

lordprofessor wrote:
I think apartments won't be allowed for everyone... they will be on a rented as basis... IMO... but I am not sure

These were advertised as INLCUDED in VIP and THOUSANDS of people will be pissed if there is a charge for this

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

s0phie_Rocker
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:37:34 AM(UTC)

__Kayla__ wrote:
http://www.utherverse.com/Forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20265

Read this !!! apartments will be available next month !!

Yeah, and did you notice we are going to start being CHARGED TWICE to particpate???

Once a month just to be VIP then again by cover charging at the door....way to make the place UN-FUN!!!!!!
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

mac4ta1
#6 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 2:48:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
this place is going down faster than it went up ...... i'm not paying for anymore shit until they fix it all
blondbear
#7 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2008 4:52:32 AM(UTC)

I think you missread.....

Apartments will be given to all vip members...and you can decorate as you wish......

Larger apartments with patios or luxury apartments will be available for a monthy rent with rays.

Cover charges are for private buisnesses......if they wish to charge a cover charge to enter or to attend an event.
Let go of my ears...I know what i'm doing.
my profile