Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Deleting Read Bulletins and Email Attachments
Don_Esteban
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:15:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have 14 pages of bulletins and would like to clear them out. So far it looks like I can only delete ones I sent myself. How can I delete bulletins I have read, or can I delete them at all?

Next question: if I want to send a texture file or incriminating evidence (lol) to others, can it be done via the Utherverse message system? Can it be done via Utherverse at all, or should I just send it via regular email?

Thanks to all the wise and learned people,
sgc
XENI
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:55:51 PM(UTC)

Don_Esteban wrote:
I have 14 pages of bulletins and would like to clear them out. So far it looks like I can only delete ones I sent myself. How can I delete bulletins I have read, or can I delete them at all?

Next question: if I want to send a texture file or incriminating evidence (lol) to others, can it be done via the Utherverse message system? Can it be done via Utherverse at all, or should I just send it via regular email?

Thanks to all the wise and learned people,
sgc

Hi Don, bulletins can not be deleted only ur won , regarding the texture it cant not be send thru Utheverse but you can upload the textures to a place like photobucket and then put the texture in a blog and post a bulletin for ur friends .

PM me if u need further help!
_Naomi
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:54:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:
With regards to the textures you can send them through the Utherverse email system, but as Xeni mentioned you'll need to upload them to a file-hosting site like Photobucket first, then paste the HTML code into the email message you're about to send.

Naomi

Ps. Maybe post the suggestion to be able to clear read bulletins or unwanted bulletins over on the Suggestions board - that is something that I'd back as a suggestion at least Smile