Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Buying Rays
Miriell_TT
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:15:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
OK, here's another question I probably should know the answer to.
I'm seeing [sort of] this fetching spanish woman. She's running around
collecting rays to become VIP. Now I would like her to be VIP for the
obvious reason, but also so she can have more fun generally.
Where do I go to acess paypal [and the trusty credit card] to gift her with
enough rays?
_AngelOfLove_
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:18:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
if she is basic and you are vip you can give her a level 6 gift which will give her 1 month of vip but other than that you can give you rays by going to her page and click on send me funds....if she is basic she cannot upgrade herself using rays....someone who is vip will have to send her the level 6 gift which is 350 rays
Lena_
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:52:49 AM(UTC)

Medals:
if you are paying with a credit card just right click on her and buy her VIP
or just give her the rays
but we can't buy rays
make sure she verifies her age too before ya buy her the gift
unless she was a VIP before Smile

To verify your age all we would need is a copy of your Government Issued ID. It must be legible so we can read the issuing Government Agency, your full name & date of birth or the account will not be upgraded to VIP. You can send that in by Email, Fax or Postal Mail.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@redlightcenter.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It’s best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us any time. We look forward to assisting you.

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-974-8900
Non-US Residents: 001 + (775) 586-7101

"You cannot dream yourself into a character;
you must hammer and forge yourself one."
Miriell_TT
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:06:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks Lena. I haven't the remotest notion of her age. Before I drag out the plastic, I'll make sure we all know!
Miriell_TT
#5 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 9:59:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Right, I sent all the age verifying stuff off to my Spanish cutie, and haven't heard a word from her.
Teeny-bopper alert! Well, I made the geasture!
_MrBlueEyes_
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 12:51:43 PM(UTC)

umm ok so your all saying if i use rays to pay for my VIP (someone gifted to me) i have to copy my ID and send it to someone i dont know?.. can i black things out so it only shows my age? i really dont want someone to have my ID. and what can i use for ID? my health card? drivers? Social Insurance Card? Honestly i think if we were VIP once using our credit cards should not have to prove once again that we are old enough to be here. Heck you dont have to show nothing when you sign up for free to be a greenie lol. ;d

Miriell_TT
#7 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 7:02:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Well, for the record, 'I'm' not saying anything. I'm not privy to the thinking of Lena and her buds in customer service.But.no one in customer service asked me for 'my' age. The assumption 'is' made that if you have a credit card you're of age. In this case I was going to front the money to my Iberian cutie for a month simply as a gift. Customer service needed proof of age. I guess. Now, this site is pretty innocent as adult themes go. There's an infinity of evil in Cyberspace; freely available to all. But here you have to be 21. Nothing to do with me.
Cindy_G
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:29:33 AM(UTC)

LenaSt0rM wrote:
if you are paying with a credit card just right click on her and buy her VIP
or just give her the rays
but we can't buy rays
make sure she verifies her age too before ya buy her the gift
unless she was a VIP before Smile

To verify your age all we would need is a copy of your Government Issued ID. It must be legible so we can read the issuing Government Agency, your full name & date of birth or the account will not be upgraded to VIP. You can send that in by Email, Fax or Postal Mail.

If Emailing: You can scan a copy of your ID and email it to us at support@redlightcenter.com. Or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and email that over.

If Faxing: It’s best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: RLC Support, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us any time. We look forward to assisting you.

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-974-8900
Non-US Residents: 001 + (775) 586-7101

Sure Lena u can buy rays anytime in the marketplace just need a paypal account to transfer money inSmile Smile
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright