Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Population Limits per Property Type
Night_Hawk1224
#1 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2024 2:37:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have searched the forum as to how determine what my population limits are for various types of properties. I know that a basic zaby has a limit of 5 with a regular VIP.

Any resources I can be pointed to?

~ Craig a.k.a. NightHawk1224
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2024 3:19:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
With Populations on each properties, like Zabys and VWWs, as Basic and VIP it set. For VIP, you have to pay to increase the populations in VWW, but as UVIP, you can increase the populations with no issue. One of the special features of being UVIP.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
Night_Hawk1224
#3 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2024 4:10:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you for your response, DarkLadyJade. Do you have any idea just what those limits happen to be for the zabys and VWW's?

~Craig
DarkLadyJADE
#4 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2024 5:31:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
To purchase more population, go to your profile property tab and then Manage World Tab and you can see the section for that.

As also you can increase when in your rules of your property, by going to your property, manage, then rules and you can set them also.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
Night_Hawk1224
#5 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2024 9:42:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Got it.... thank you !!! Smile
Cordonocus
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2024 7:55:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Night_Hawk1224 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for your response, DarkLadyJade. Do you have any idea just what those limits happen to be for the zabys and VWW's?

~Craig

I believe Zabys always have a cap of 5 and Showroom Properties have a cap of 2. The owner and one other person may enter at the same time. Most VWW properties can be adjusted. As an example I have Cross Street Vacant and the Max is 4 unless I upgrade it in my settings. Then I have the new Medium Club 5 Vacant that has a population cap of 25. So the population cap varies by property.

You should be able to increase the population cap by making adjustments in your Manage Property/Rules tab for your property. Or if necessary, you can pay for a temporary increase in your population cap if you need it for a special event.

I hope this information helps.

Best,

Cordonocus
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2024 11:53:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Night_Hawk1224 Go to Quoted Post
I have searched the forum as to how determine what my population limits are for various types of properties. I know that a basic zaby has a limit of 5 with a regular VIP.

Any resources I can be pointed to?

~ Craig a.k.a. NightHawk1224

Sent you an email directly to your profile and thank you for the add!!
KoolAid_OhYeah
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2024 1:00:07 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DarkLadyJADE Go to Quoted Post
With Populations on each properties, like Zabys and VWWs, as Basic and VIP it set. For VIP,
you have to pay to increase the populations in VWW, but as UVIP, you can increase the populations with no issue. One of the special features of being UVIP.

I'm sorry but this is funny as shit.. My basic account, I can go to one of my Properties and change the Population "rules tab"

SweetGuy
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2024 8:14:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: KoolAid_OhYeah Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarkLadyJADE Go to Quoted Post
With Populations on each properties, like Zabys and VWWs, as Basic and VIP it set. For VIP,
you have to pay to increase the populations in VWW, but as UVIP, you can increase the populations with no issue. One of the special features of being UVIP.

I'm sorry but this is funny as shit.. My basic account, I can go to one of my Properties and change the Population "rules tab"

You do indeed have the option to adjust that per property. However, it does not change the world limit. The property limits are just to control that property, and you can use this to balance your overall world property to make sure you have enough capacity for each of your properties or to minimize overloading a single property.
1 user thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE on 3/9/2024(UTC)