Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Beach Café "Lookout"
divingA_WnC
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2024 5:13:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I can tell you today that my new project is finished and ready to welcome visitors.

I received the template on the 23rd of December last year, it was in my loyalty bag. However, due to my real work over the Christmas holidays and the turn of the year, I was only able to visit the template for the first time on 6 January.

And then I was hooked. Oh man, what a great template. I was thrilled from the very first steps, it was love at first sight. So once again - even at the risk of repeating myself - many thanks to RLC for this fabulous template.

Firstly, I redesigned it with the WTE where I felt it was necessary. And then I started installing the first doors and windows on 7 January. And now, 10 days and 1855 props later, I'm pleased to announce that I'm more or less finished, as I said at the beginning.

Unfortunately, there is also a fly in the ointment. Anyone expecting a tropical beach now has rejoiced too soon. In my mind, I have located my beach café "Ausguck" (translated: Lookout) somewhere on any coast in Western to Central Europe and built it to European standards.

That's why the marine life in the water is not tropical but populated with the creatures and plants of the English Channel or the North Sea.

So what can you expect at Beach Café Lookout? A beach café furnished in classic European style. There is a lot to discover, you just have to do one thing: Use your mouse as diligently as your eyes. You can visit all the rooms, even the kitchen, because there are lots of exciting things to discover too, but only if you use your mouse.

Rules? I won't give you any, dress as you like, it would be nonsense to demand anything else here in RLC. Dress as you think makes sense in this environment or as you feel comfortable.

Automatically blaring music? You won't find that in any of my layouts, instead you'll find lots of clickable props with a wide variety of different music styles, from techno to rock music and pop to urban, hip hop or relaxation music. Also on the lower beach with all its sunbathing areas or around the dance floor.

What can I say now? Have fun, feel good and look forward to a grand opening party soon.

I only ask one thing of you: be polite and friendly to each other. Always treat others as you would like to be treated, otherwise I would have to exercise my domiciliary rights. I would be very reluctant to do that.

Here are a few thumbnails to take you from the landing point to the café. You'll have to walk the rest of the way down to the beach in the real layout,

all the best, stay healthy, have fun, I look forward to welcoming you to the Lookout, divingA

VWW URL to it:

vww://utherverse.vww/@76859/@1820111

P.S: I forgot something important. I would like to thank all my friends who supported me mentally and actively during the construction. Thank you thank you thank you, I don't know if I could have done it without you.

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
8 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
elmerfudddaffy on 1/17/2024(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 1/17/2024(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/17/2024(UTC), Manequin on 1/18/2024(UTC), Stormy_temptress on 1/18/2024(UTC), Bonnie_R3d on 1/18/2024(UTC), MAJI_DHS on 1/18/2024(UTC), Southern_Charm on 1/26/2024(UTC)
missyfungirl
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2024 3:34:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Looking great Diving hun
I sure will go visit again so much to see
and I can go get some Missy ice cream cones lol
eat some food and lay on the Beach Smile
and enjoy. thank you again for letting us enjoy
your beach big huggsssssssssss
1 user thanked missyfungirl for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 1/17/2024(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#3 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2024 11:37:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

after a serious error of mine, which I was finally able to find out yesterday with the help of the RLC team, or more precisely, a member of the RLC team, and thus finally fix it

- At this point I would like to take this opportunity to thank "Southern_Charme" once again -

I now finally have the great pleasure of announcing the official opening party planned for tomorrow at the Beach Café Lookout.

The DJ on duty will be my dear friend Passing_Glances, who will delight us with cheerful and great music so that we can party in high spirits and banish any lingering winter spirits from our minds.

I look forward to seeing you all there, stay healthy and in a good mood, it's the weekend after all,

your divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Southern_Charm on 1/26/2024(UTC), missyfungirl on 1/27/2024(UTC)