Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Looking Custom Texture - Corvette C1 Black 1962 - Lucifer Tv Show
Lucifer_Lux
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2023 7:51:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello Designers! I'm looking for someone who can help to get this amazing car about Lucifer Tv Show
Who can help me? Cool Please let me know

1 user thanked Lucifer_Lux for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 11/9/2023(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2023 8:33:37 AM(UTC)

Talk to Mr. StevenNorth. He is an expert in building cars

https://www.utherverse.c....aspx?MemberID=99811298

Hugs

Pers

LINK TO SHOWROOM (LAYOUT) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@1711585
LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...arch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

Lucifer_Lux
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2023 9:59:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Aw than you so much for your advice..I will do it!

Hugs!
Zara

1 user thanked Lucifer_Lux for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 11/9/2023(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2023 4:04:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Yes, we Can. Easy! We already make a 1959 Corvette we designed over a year ago. It's about 75 props from a
spread sheet & assembles by hand in about 3-4 days. We will modify you're backend from
a '59' to a '1962' & make her black.

It's strange, but I was sensing a feeling I must build a 1956 T- Bird from American Graffiti. We completed ours & a
week later dear Susanne Summers passed away. So in our showroom we now have a sign in homage to her.

Building Vespas takes about an hour. Marta gave us written permission to build them, but ours are
our own interpretation with Martas inspiration & blessings.

We build a lot of things, Vespas to yachts to many kinds of aircraft. Fast stuff! Judges don't understand.
our aircraft, they think everything has to be a motorcycle. But our aircraft are very accurate & to scale.
But the cars we build are what sells. One well known person in RLC wanted her own B-58 Hustler supersonic bomber in
her zaby front yard! Just because it looked so COOL! ROFL.

We also build custom kitchens and French iron stoves, to robots all kinds of stuff. Just ask, and we can make it usually.
We just built a Cousteau SP-500 one person submarine and also 'EVE', the cute female robot from 'Wall-E'
I usually avoid the forums, & our products aren't well known, but word of mouth keep us busy enough.

Our latest props car is a 1956 White Thunderbird (either hard top or convertible), and a EcoJet experimental jet powered car,
designed by Jay Leno and his design team. As Leno describes it's a car for people with more money than brains...lol.

STEVEN & HEAVEN NORTH CUSTOM PROP SHOWROOM
vww://utherverse.vww/@907759

Steve

'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

2 users thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 11/9/2023(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 11/10/2023(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#5 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2023 10:09:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Lucifer 1962 Corvette completed for client. 177 props, 4-days work to build by hand. 375 Rays.
Contact Steven & Heaven North for more Info. Lucifer a TV show? lol Never heard of it. In any case enjoy!

Thank you for rays and enjoy your dreams!

'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

1 user thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
Cassey on 11/17/2023(UTC)
Cassey
#6 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2023 10:48:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
MrStevenNorth;1701643 wrote:
Lucifer 1962 Corvette completed for client. 177 props, 4-days work to build by hand. 375 Rays.
Contact Steven & Heaven North for more Info. Lucifer a TV show? lol Never heard of it. In any case enjoy!

Steven, one of the best in this crazy fun community!
1 user thanked Cassey for this useful post.
MrStevenNorth on 11/18/2023(UTC)
Eve_Addams_Lux
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2023 8:07:50 AM(UTC)

MrStevenNorth;1701643 wrote:

Awesome!! Thank you so much for the amazing job! You did exactaly what I'm expected.
Zara loves his new Corvette!Cool

Abosolutely! You can watch Luficer Tv Show on Netflix!

1 user thanked Eve_Addams_Lux for this useful post.
MrStevenNorth on 11/18/2023(UTC)