Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Business Account Question
Mz_Dawn
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 08, 2023 7:02:32 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Does the Business Account get a 2nd account when sign up for a business license?
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 08, 2023 9:53:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mz_Dawn Go to Quoted Post
Does the Business Account get a 2nd account when sign up for a business license?

Believe you get a tag which you can turn on on your profile. As for more then one account you can create and attached to one e-mail account. To make them all UVIP, you can be a UVIP member and have up to 5 profile accounts.

More accurately should ask a Business Ambassador for more information, like DaQueen or Shayner or IowaIrish. Feel free to look them up and they can help you of information.

I have two profile accounts, one is me, second one is my support profile for my properties, which I created of the upcoming issue of Photobucket and before Utherverse created UtherBucket. Being UVIP, both are UVIP accounts.

NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Cassey on 11/8/2023(UTC)
Cassey
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 08, 2023 10:34:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Dawn, purchasing an in-world business license does not give you an additional account/username in RLC Classic. Upgrading from regular VIP to UVIP will, but not getting a business license. More about the business license at the link below Dawn, if you have not seen it yet.

https://www.utherverse.com/BusinessDirectory/