Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Zaby Home Stores Are Now Closed
Zaby_Home_Show
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2023 4:49:48 PM(UTC)

As you all know, Pea and I decided to open a Zaby Home Store, an offshoot of Zaby Home Show, in order to draw some attention to the show.

Our mission was to open a furniture store, stock it with donations from the deco community, and offer sponsorships to clubs and hosts in an effort to bring those outside of the deco community into the store and get them interested in the Zaby Home Show through the store.

Then we got to work. Pea and I did all of the work except for a few donations from SaphyreRose Deco and Design and JA Novo Designs.

We came to the deco community and asked for help. The response was lukewarm but we had hope and a vision. We continued to do the work.

We sponsored a fundraiser and had 3 winners and no one claimed their winnings in a 30 day time period. We still had hope.

Then we had to start working on the Fall/Halloween season of ZHS and ran out of time to work on the stores.

During this time, the store had a few visitors. However, no additional sales (65r total sales since we started) had been made.

Faced with continuous work with the Zaby Home Show for the rest of the year, a lukewarm reception to bettering the show through furniture sponsorship as well as our busy lives, Pea and I have decided to close the stores, all three of them.

As of today, September 20, 2023, all three of the Zaby Home Stores are now closed. That includes: Spring/Summer store, Fall/Halloween store, and Winter/Christmas store. All donors will be notified.

Thank you to Rose, Anhton and Jon for your help and support.
4 users thanked Zaby_Home_Show for this useful post.
Sweetpea on 9/20/2023(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 9/22/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 9/23/2023(UTC), MR_RANDY_SDL on 9/23/2023(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#2 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2023 8:58:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm sorry to see this go. I thought it was a nice place and had some great furniture.
4 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 9/23/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 9/23/2023(UTC), XD_Club_Gold on 9/23/2023(UTC), Sweetpea on 9/23/2023(UTC)