Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
I am looking for a Hostess/Host:)
EMP_Reldra_CNV
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2023 7:08:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Good EveningSmile

We haven't used a Hostess in a long time. Can find none to rival Qn Honi or Prncs JaneSmile So the owners have been doing.

1 hour to start per event to do trivia drops. In the past, the Hostess assisted in raffle sales for a comission (start at 5% move to 10%) and assist in Best Dressed/scavenger/strip trivia or jail n bail(never all in 1 event). Announce the time for raffle pull and best dressed.

40 rays for a 1 hr trivia event gig. 100 rays for a 3 hour event with all.

If you are upbeat and reliable and available afternoons/evenings EST (not late) you could be for us! And go from 1 hr to 2 or 3 (one of our events is 2 hr, but most are 3).

You will appear in the bully and in signage at the venue and in spam. If you are reliable, we would like to promote you as much as possible. Provide a lettered/imaged area, even if you walk around or dance.

I will be interviewing Hostesses/Hosts On May 6 and 7 in the afternoon.evening EST.

Please mail Qn_Reldra_GNV

HuggsSmile
Debbie_Tan
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2023 9:36:01 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Qn_Reldra_GNV Go to Quoted Post
Good EveningSmile

We haven't used a Hostess in a long time. Can find none to rival Qn Honi or Prncs JaneSmile So the owners have been doing.

1 hour to start per event to do trivia drops. In the past, the Hostess assisted in raffle sales for a comission (start at 5% move to 10%) and assist in Best Dressed/scavenger/strip trivia or jail n bail(never all in 1 event). Announce the time for raffle pull and best dressed.

If you are upbeat and reliable and available afternoons/evenings EST (not late) you could be for us! And go from 1 hr to 2 or 3 (one of our events is 2 hr, but most are 3).

You will appear in the bully and in signage at the venue and in spam. If you are reliable, we would like to promote you as much as possible. Provide a lettered/imaged area, even if you walk around or dance.

I will be interviewing Hostesses/Hosts On May 6 and 7 in the afternoon.evening EST.

HuggsSmile

What happened to Prncs_Jane_GNV ?
"Built into each of us is a little calculator that can make judgments that will never appear on a piece of paper. And sometimes you know something's right, you can't prove it to anybody, or you know something's wrong. Little ethical circuit breakers you carry around inside...so I go with my instinct."

Honorable General Colin Powell
Born: April 5, 1937, Harlem, New York, NY
Died: October 18, 2021, Walter Reed, Bethesda, MD

T2T, St. Jude, Back the Blue, The Dream Foundation, Make-A-Wish
1 user thanked Debbie_Tan for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 6/19/2023(UTC)
BB_Licious
#3 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2023 6:00:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Debbie_Tan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Qn_Reldra_GNV Go to Quoted Post
Good EveningSmile

HuggsSmile

What happened to Prncs_Jane_GNV ?

What do you mean what happened to her?

Thinking about it now, I haven't seen her in a long time. She seemed nice enough, I hope she's okay.
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

1 user thanked BB_Licious for this useful post.
Debbie_Tan on 6/20/2023(UTC)