Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Spamer001
DJ_Datolya_DSGN
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2023 6:43:24 PM(UTC)

I have wanted to work as a spammer here on RLC for a long time. Natural, with flexible working and some knowledge of English. I need continuous work

If anyone needs a spammer please let me know, thanks
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2023 7:23:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Datolya_Tattoo Go to Quoted Post
I have wanted to work as a spammer here on RLC for a long time. Natural flexible work with training, some knowledge of English.I would need a regular place of work

I will note you as a fake friend and never befriend you. I dislike all Invite Spammers here in Utherverse and in Real Life. Let this be a warning to all.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 3/14/2023(UTC)
DJ_Datolya_DSGN
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2023 7:29:03 PM(UTC)

Hi dear Jade! I believe that I have not hurt you in any way. I would like you not to scold me either. This forum is for me to use. Thank you for your understanding
4 users thanked DJ_Datolya_DSGN for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 3/9/2023(UTC), Jana on 3/9/2023(UTC), Pytch on 3/10/2023(UTC), rolichan on 3/10/2023(UTC)
DarkLadyJADE
#4 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2023 3:41:16 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi dear Jade! I believe that I have not hurt you in any way. I would like you not to scold me either. This forum is for me to use. Thank you for your understanding

I do apologize my Evil Behavior. But it seems we need a code of conduct on Invite Spammers. And till that time, I have declared war on such issues.

But my advise to you, if they do not want to be spammed, either remove them off your friend list or have a list of do not spam.

NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 3/14/2023(UTC)
DJ_Datolya_DSGN
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2023 12:42:16 AM(UTC)

No problem Smile Hugs
EMP_Reldra_CNV
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2023 9:02:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: DarkLadyJADE Go to Quoted Post
I have wanted to work as a spammer here on RLC for a long time. Natural flexible work with training, some knowledge of English.I would need a regular place of work

I will note you as a fake friend and never befriend you. I dislike all Invite Spammers here in Utherverse and in Real Life. Let this be a warning to all.

More spammer hate? Spammers work very hard here. They also spend here. They are a HUGE part of the econemy. Along with DJs, dance teams, WGs and Layout/deco sellers/creators, they keep the Ray a viable currency.

They also advise us all, especially newbies, of places to go. That keeps clubs and raffles going. Raffles often keep clubs going from event to event to pay Djs and hosts and dance teams...it is a circle.

Invte spammers? Look at the population. We all have almost all the same friends.

Don't like it, close the message.
DarkLadyJADE
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2023 12:25:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
They also advise us all, especially newbies, of places to go. That keeps clubs and raffles going. Raffles often keep clubs going from event to event to pay Djs and hosts and dance teams...it is a circle.

Invte spammers? Look at the population. We all have almost all the same friends.

Don't like it, close the message.

What I been doing is simple, give them three stirkes and they get to be removed off my friend list and listed as a Fake Friend. Simple in that. My PM box is only for Communication Messages only.

I have set a AFK message they ask them to refrain for spamming me. I go where I go, because what music I love and what music I am disgusted of. And the type of crowds. If a person makes a friend request only to make a spam list, then YES, they are a fake friend. I ONLY MAKE FRIENDS WITH REAL FRIENDS! And that is my UTHERVERSE GIVEN RIGHT!

Only two spammers I put on iggy because they were spamming everyone not on their friend list and people in the club already there. They know who they are. So if that person want to make friend with me so they can spam me, THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG ON MY FRIEND LIST.