Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Recruting regular Spammers/ Greeters, DJ's, Dancers ETC.
Sapphire_ST_TWS
#1 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2023 5:22:38 AM(UTC)

The Wicked Side family are on the lookout for regular Spammers/ Greeters to work their club events as well as DJ's. We are looking for people who are happy to work with us at all events we have planned for a reasonable amount of rays a month.

The Wicked Side are also looking for Dancers to join their new Dance Team; The Devious Devils! Contact Sapphire_ST_TWS to enquire

Sapphire_ST_TWS is also still on the lookout for an assistant to help with hosting, secretarial duties and party planning.

Get in touch if you want to help with anything

Sapphire_ST_TWS
Co Founder & Secretary
The Wicked Side
1 user thanked Sapphire_ST_TWS for this useful post.
EMP_Reldra_CNV on 4/30/2023(UTC)
Cassey
#2 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2023 10:59:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Sapphire!

Flooding/Spamming is thankfully not allowed by Utherverse’s (UV/RLC) Rules of Conduct…

https://www.utherverse.c.../RLC/RulesOfConduct.aspx

Someone only inviting people to in-world parties on their friends list (FL) is not spamming, it seems though. People invited from an inviters FL have the option to delete the person and stop it, if it annoys them. That makes sense to me.

I call them inviters, not spammers.

EMP_Reldra_CNV
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2023 7:27:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Cassey Go to Quoted Post
Hi Sapphire!

Flooding/Spamming is thankfully not allowed by Utherverse’s (UV/RLC) Rules of Conduct…

https://www.utherverse.c.../RLC/RulesOfConduct.aspx

Someone only inviting people to in-world parties on their friends list (FL) is not spamming, it seems though. People invited from an inviters FL have the option to delete the person and stop it, if it annoys them. That makes sense to me.

I call them inviters, not spammers.

What you answered was one of the most normal posts I have ever seen. You have a thing against spammers and they are a huge part of the econemy here. They work hard. They spend here. It is a huge part of how this place exists. Most of us have the same friends lol. There are only so many of us left. Whatever you want to call them, they work so hard here getting people to be active in events. Advising that there is a fun place to go. I am tired of the spammer hate. Nothing in the post you answered said they would invite in a way that breaks the rules.

Anyone is free to remove anyone.