Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cancer Support
Soraya_Charlotte
#1 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2023 3:18:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello I am the founder of the Cancer Support Center in WVV we have been at that point to support other that are affected by cancer. I myself have battle two cancers over 12 long years. Before this I was a nurse I built the center in times when I what having Rad and chemo at some points it was hard and the chemo was hard and the burning of the rad. I am blessed to be here. I built the center to support anyone to never feel alone I wanted a place to come. yes and everyday I wake thinking will it return for me I no longer swollow food or water I PEG feed. I want to carry on doing Cancer awareness events I am asking all Designers please can you offer a free T Shirt please that shows supporting or cancer awareness and they will be got from the cancer support center. Also please make it bright full of life and hope. If you feel you wish to support please PM or message me I am most grateful.

Hugs from Soraya

URL: vww://utherverse.vww/@723356#start
3 users thanked Soraya_Charlotte for this useful post.
BB_Licious on 2/13/2023(UTC), Celendra_S1 on 2/13/2023(UTC), Tergiet on 2/13/2023(UTC)
Celendra_S1
#2 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2023 6:54:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi there, Soraya. I'm sorry to hear of your cancer struggle but I think it is great that you are using your experience to help others. I briefly dropped in to your site and it is lovely, very well done.

I would be happy to make a tshirt/tshirts to give away in your center.
If you have any idea about the design you'd like please send me a message.

I lost my father 10 years ago to pancreatic cancer, and that is how I ended up in this crazy place looking for a distraction. I got more than I bargained for LOL.
I send the rays I make on clothing to a pancreatic cancer research organization in his memory.

Let me know what you'd like to see in a tshirt and I'll be happy to do it.
Hugs
Cel
Soraya_Charlotte
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2023 4:05:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Celendra_S1;1696745 wrote:
Hi there, Soraya. I'm sorry to hear of your cancer struggle but I think it is great that you are using your experience to help others. I briefly dropped in to your site and it is lovely, very well done.

I would be happy to make a tshirt/tshirts to give away in your center.
If you have any idea about the design you'd like please send me a message.

I lost my father 10 years ago to pancreatic cancer, and that is how I ended up in this crazy place looking for a distraction. I got more than I bargained for LOL.
I send the rays I make on clothing to a pancreatic cancer research organization in his memory.

Let me know what you'd like to see in a tshirt and I'll be happy to do it.
Hugs
Cel

Hello thank you for your sweet reply yes we have a garden up stairs and we had nice flowers donated bt a kind Dutch flower guy but sad to say he left and all the nice flowers went so we hope to find some that is able to do nice flowers for us again. In that area we have butter fly's for everyone we know passed with cancer and you are welcome to place a candle in the chapel or a butter fly in memory if you wish. Yes I want a happy design that may show a ribbon I dont want sad designs every can has its own ribbon so I hope designers can come together and each do say 5 t shirts for each cancer ribbon and I will work with them to ask which need to be covered. I hope that makes sense Also I have had members ask to support in the Centre, yes that is pos but after training you maybe dealing with end of life care. Please I thank you deeply for your kindness and reply Soraya
Dr_Irene
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2023 2:56:33 PM(UTC)

I can donate free prizes if possible. Sending you prayers.

Soraya_Charlotte;1696721 wrote:
Hello I am the founder of the Cancer Support Center in WVV we have been at that point to support other that are affected by cancer. I myself have battle two cancers over 12 long years. Before this I was a nurse I built the center in times when I what having Rad and chemo at some points it was hard and the chemo was hard and the burning of the rad. I am blessed to be here. I built the center to support anyone to never feel alone I wanted a place to come. yes and everyday I wake thinking will it return for me I no longer swollow food or water I PEG feed. I want to carry on doing Cancer awareness events I am asking all Designers please can you offer a free T Shirt please that shows supporting or cancer awareness and they will be got from the cancer support center. Also please make it bright full of life and hope. If you feel you wish to support please PM or message me I am most grateful.

Hugs from Soraya

URL: vww://utherverse.vww/@723356#start

Proud new member of Jody Fosters private army
Chaos
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2023 5:20:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Soraya_Charlotte,
If you need a host let me know ...
I will volunteer my time for free ...
I have over a 100 sponsors and 500 prizes per event.
If so, please contact me for availability
Chaos
“Life is nothing without a little Chaos to make it interesting.”
MR_DIZ_DMU_DRV
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2023 6:13:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I do not make clothing but I can offer some cats and dogs. I know that can help for some people. Here is the link if you want to pick out a couple of cats and dogs.

vww://utherverse.vww/@169922/@1587162
1 user thanked MR_DIZ_DMU_DRV for this useful post.
Tergiet on 2/15/2023(UTC)
CSG_Support
#7 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2023 7:30:36 PM(UTC)

Do we know anyone that got flowers we need support in putting roof garden back