Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Is there a way to stop bleed thru on a man's T?
Cougar
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 6:54:18 PM(UTC)

I have tried every trick I know and I cant' stop it grumble...

Anyone know the secret? Willing to share?

Thanks in advance!

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, sponsor, if you can't sponsor, volunteer, if you can't volunteer, donate, if you can't donate educate! Give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!

Celendra_S1
#2 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2022 4:52:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I've either never noticed it being that bad or if I did didn't try to fix it LOL.

Something you could try, which is a trick commonly used underneath women's clothing, is putting another layer under Tshirt/Clothing as Tshirt/Skin/Clothing that is the same color as the Tshirt over it. It then comes off with the overlaying Clothing layer as a unit.

If it is doable (and like I said I haven't tried it) it would be the Mens torso nude map that you'd need to color in and load up.
You'll have to trim that layer so its not visible outside of the Tshirt, and it wouldn't cover to the waist as the torso nude is shorter, as I recall.

If that works let me know. I don't often make mens clothing so I don't mess around with it that much.

Cel

Edited to add: I just checked one of my mens Tshirts and it looks like the bleed through is mostly right around the hem. I don't think anything can be done about that. An underlayer won't be long enough to cover it.
2 users thanked Celendra_S1 for this useful post.
Cougar on 11/21/2022(UTC), divingA_WnC on 11/21/2022(UTC)
Cougar
#3 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2022 2:32:03 AM(UTC)

Thanks Cel, yes the underlayer is a trick I knewSmile It just looks so tacky!!! It also happens on the sleeves, but not so bad.

Thanks again!

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, sponsor, if you can't sponsor, volunteer, if you can't volunteer, donate, if you can't donate educate! Give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!