Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Stand in the air
Zjames2
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2022 12:42:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
How do you stand or dance in the air?
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 1:09:11 PM(UTC)

A male/female can sit in the air. Either use the sit icon in the quick bar (top left) and drag it to a number on the slide out bar. Or, type in /sit in the chat window with no space before or after the / slash. This is a switch command and do not press enter in the chat window yet. Click out of the chat window and jump in the air (space bar), at the height you decide and before you start to fall again press the Return or Enter key at least twice. First press puts the cursor back in the chat window and 2nd press activates the chosen switch. Using the icon from the quickbar you may have selected for example "9" so press 9 instead of using the chat window version. All it takes is practice.....

Once you have that sorted and working you can type the /sit switch in or use 9 as in the example and you fall back to earth. Alternatively type in /sleep whilst sat in the air and you will stand. For the ladies I believe it is /tan. Again the same way to get back to ground/floor level. The Quickbar routine only uses /switch commands but has a visual image for each command, like a GUI (graphical user interface).

For the ladies (from memory only, something like this) they use switches for dance routines, like;

/cagedance0
/cagedance1
/cagedance2
/cagedance3

Which are different sequences of dance. another may be /catwalk0 and 1 I believe

Some others;

/juggle
/hulahoop
/skate
/skateboard (uiop) for different moves one letter at a time.

CTRL alternates slow/fast and typing the same thing again or using the quickbar icons stops them

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
rolichan on 11/17/2022(UTC), CinnamonSugar2 on 11/22/2022(UTC), SifuPeter on 8/13/2023(UTC)