Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Curtain
Kelly_Purple_7
#1 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2022 7:52:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi;
I am new to deco adn I have these curtains in my zaby that are see through but they move like wind is blowing them slightly, I have tried to figure out how they move and cannot figure this out , does anyone know how to make curtains move like this.
1 user thanked Kelly_Purple_7 for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 11/17/2022(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#2 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2022 8:51:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Kelly_Purple_7;1695356 wrote:
Hi;
I am new to deco adn I have these curtains in my zaby that are see through but they move like wind is blowing them slightly, I have tried to figure out how they move and cannot figure this out , does anyone know how to make curtains move like this.

I'm a little confused now, do the curtains move now with you as if wind blows through or do they move? Or do they not move after all? Wink Is there possibly a typo in your text? Shocked Is there possibly the word "don't" missing? Confused

If you want your curtains to move, you have to enter the following in the state tab in the box

curtains_ani0

in the state tab, it is also sufficient if you just enter

curtains

is sufficient.

Good luck, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
4 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 11/14/2022(UTC), Cougar on 11/15/2022(UTC), Mr_NYDon on 11/15/2022(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 11/17/2022(UTC)
Sweetpea
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2022 3:32:10 PM(UTC)

Medals:
divingA_WnC;1695358 wrote:
Kelly_Purple_7;1695356 wrote:
Hi;

I'm a little confused now, do the curtains move now with you as if wind blows through or do they move? Or do they not move after all? Wink Is there possibly a typo in your text? Shocked Is there possibly the word "don't" missing? Confused

If you want your curtains to move, you have to enter the following in the state tab in the box

curtains_ani0

in the state tab, it is also sufficient if you just enter

curtains

is sufficient.

Good luck, divingA

Make sure that you animate them prior to placing them. They move to a horizontal position when first animated. I believe that you can also just put a c in the state tab and it will animate.
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
3 users thanked Sweetpea for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 11/15/2022(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 11/17/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 3/28/2023(UTC)