Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Screenshot saving shortcut
Zjames2
#1 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2022 3:13:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I know there is a keyboard shortcut that tells you where screenshots are saved to your computer. Can ANYONE tell me what that is please? Thanks
Pytch
#2 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2022 3:30:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Zjames2;1694075 wrote:
I know there is a keyboard shortcut that tells you where screenshots are saved to your computer. Can ANYONE tell me what that is please? Thanks

Capture a screenshot by pressing the – key. After a successful screenshot, text appears on your screen to let you know where it’s been saved.

The default location for the saved screenshot is C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Pictures\Utherverse\

In other words this is in the Windows Pictures folder, in a subfolder called Utherverse.

Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Xaeon and crypto focussed): https://discord.gg/jWdcFQrd
3 users thanked Pytch for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 9/12/2022(UTC), Cordonocus on 9/12/2022(UTC), ASultryWmn on 9/12/2022(UTC)
Dial_Tone
#3 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2022 4:23:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The shortcut key could also be any other key that you set it to. You can always change the key, or find out what you previously set it to, by checking Settings under the Controls tab.

"The cavalry ain't comin' until the man with the radio tells 'em to." - Dial Tone

Send Profile Message

1 user thanked Dial_Tone for this useful post.
Pytch on 9/13/2022(UTC)
Zjames2
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2022 12:24:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I didn't make MYSELF clear. I don't have THE link so I can't follow those instructions. I heard someone tell me the keyboard shortcut and it worked, but I forgot kt. The keys are what I need. Thanks
SugarPie22
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2022 7:15:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
To take a Screenshot:

Click on the = button to make all your boxes disappear. Next, click on the - button to take your Screenshot. Finally, click on the = button to bring your boxes back.

Where did your Screenshot go?

Once you take your Screenshot, it will tell you on the screen as well as in local chat where your Screenshot was saved to. Just follow the folders to find your Screenshot.