Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Best Coast or Bästkusten
divingA_WnC
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 2:13:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

a little more than two years ago I had the ambition to build a place that reminds me of a vacation house in Sweden that I used and visited many years ago, mainly around the Swedish holiday "Midsommarafton" (translated: Midsummer's Eve).

The real house was located deep in the forest at the foothills of a fjord in a small vacation settlement on the island "Tjörn", which was more or less actually only visited by Swedes and that almost exclusively in the summer months.

So I cloned a Large Property 13 and started to build it on the bare property starting from the first scratch. I got a lot of help from the community, I want to thank Anhton Novo, who helped me with an empty Large Property and marta, who helped me to design honeysuckle bushes, which are much more common than neighbors in the real landscape of the Swedish west coast.

And so it looks now that, the Venue "Bästkusten", in English translated Best Coast, so I have the Venue now also named, have here a few small impressions:

Now you wonder why I call the property "Best Coast". Well, that is simple and quickly explained. In the Swedish language, West Coast is called "Västkusten". The inhabitants are rightly proud of this truly breathtakingly beautiful landscape. So they have exchanged the V for a B, so that in their language "Västkusten" becomes "Bästkusten", which in turn translates into English as Best Coast.

And now I leave it to you to discover the landscape of Bästkusten, in real terms everything is about 50 kilometers north of Gothenburg. Maybe you also want to dance around the "Majstang" to Swedish folk music,

enjoy yourselves there, I will enter the place in the directory in a few minutes, here is the URL in advance:

vww://utherverse.vww/@187637/@1746561#entry

your divingA

P.S.: Keep only one rule in mind, which is valid at this place as well as at all other places of mine and it reads as follows:

Use your cursor/mouse as often and as diligently as your eyes.

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 5/18/2022(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/18/2022(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#2 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 4:42:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that my Venue Best Boast finally got a fully equipped boathouse.

Here are a few small impressions of it:

If I follow the important rule already mentioned above in the start post, you will also find a nature sound matching the venue ( all you have to do is steal me a fish from one of my fish boxes with your mouse/cursor). Cats like to sit on the pier, they also make music, but only if you pet them with your mouse/cursor.

Stay well everyone, have a great weekend,

divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
4 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 6/10/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 6/10/2022(UTC), ASultryWmn on 6/10/2022(UTC), NICODEMUS_Y2K on 6/30/2022(UTC)