Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Hi all. I hope any can help me to know how i get a gif from web to rlc to work
0DKC_fighter0
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 12:24:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I have tryed a website that a friend told me, that she did use to turn a gif into a working gif file that would work in RLC but i cant get this to work https://ezgif.com/gif-to.../ezgif-3-a7c0247bce.gif

Then i just tryed to find some already done gif files on the net. Saved it as a picture to my deskboard. Uploaded it to my GIMP and from there exported it as a gif file, down back to deskboard. Uploaded it to my pictures in RLC and from there i did copy the picture link and placed it on a sign 01, under the script sprite animated, as sprite. Then the gif shows up like if it is almost working but the gif is unclear to see. What do i miss here or am i need to do something else from all waht i had done. I have used a whole day try figure this out and im sweating like if i had ben out and run Undecided Eh?
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 12:48:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
So far on a prop and Attached Web Browser is the correct method. But 2 things to know. make sure it a small sized GIF file and you have to size the info to make it work on the script information in prop editor. It is tricky and alot of trial and error, depending on the size of the GIF. What you use as a hosting site you are taking the GIF file from could be a problem (which why I use a second profile to host my images).
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
0DKC_fighter0
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 1:11:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
DarkLadyJADE;1691116 wrote:
So far on a prop and Attached Web Browser is the correct method. But 2 things to know. make sure it a small sized GIF file and you have to size the info to make it work on the script information in prop editor. It is tricky and alot of trial and error, depending on the size of the GIF. What you use as a hosting site you are taking the GIF file from could be a problem (which why I use a second profile to host my images).

use a second profile hmmm. Well that might be worth a try. When you say size, do you then mean how much MB KB its filling or the size on the screen of the gif.? No matter what i will of course keep trying but do indeed feels tricky and extreme hard.