Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
REMOVING PICTURE FROM PRIVATE TRANSPORT
KING_MARK1987
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 9:50:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE A PICTURE IN MY PRIVATE TRANSPORT AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE IT. I HAVE EVEN HAD SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE TRY TO HELP AND NO ONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT. IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.
MrStevenNorth
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:03:46 AM(UTC)

Medals:
MARKWOLF_87;1690716 wrote:
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE A PICTURE IN MY PRIVATE TRANSPORT AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE IT. I HAVE EVEN HAD SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE TRY TO HELP AND NO ONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT. IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.

You mean that wall corner with your profile friends displayed? You can't really remove it, they are hard textured into the wall. What can be
easily done is make a new wall, either a wall or a sign prop & cover over. Simple and it works. Take a photo even of your other walls. edit the photo from your
Utherverse pictures. Make a texture & place over so it matches or.....create a whole new look. If you are new to decorating in Utherverse. Transport is a
perfect place t dabble and learn the fun and art of deco in RLC too. Smile

Steven
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

DarkLadyJADE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:53:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The bulletin boards in public and private transport that are closer to the front and back doors are from Utherverse and can not be removed.

If you referring the ones you installed, you need to go to your profile "Property" Tab, then "the sub-tab "Manage Property", select the name of your world and click the Transport Property Manage Button.

There you can unlink and make sure you hit save. You can also change those pictures as well if like and make sure you hit save.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 4/27/2022(UTC)
KING_MARK1987
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 3:56:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BULLETIN BOARDS. I AM TALKING ABOUT A PERSONAL PICTURE THAT WAS PUT UP ABOVE THE DOOR IN MY PRIVATE TRANSPORT. I KNOW THAT THE BULLETIN BOARDS CAN'T BE REMOVED. I'M NOT STUPID. TO DarkLadyJADE...I WILL TRY THAT.