Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Property/Zaby Rules
Percy181
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2022 6:08:48 PM(UTC)

Hello, I seem to have problems related to property/zaby rules in that some people cannot enter my property.

I have added nearly all people and all actions and people are still not able to enter the property.

For example, I have allowed everyone, deco, VIP members, friends, Property Owner and Basic members to enter the house but some still cannot enter. The message to them when they try is "You don't have permission to enter the requested region". I have allowed as many as I can and still they cannot enter the property.

Is there any option to override these options or do I need to delete all and start again?

Please advise.
Percy181 attached the following image(s):
Rules.JPG (122kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
1 user thanked Percy181 for this useful post.
Juana_Kha on 4/6/2022(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2022 6:56:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Check with Tech support. I got exactly the same message when trying to enter my transporter along with you are being redirected to a public transport.

Something had changed in the way the address was formatted. FYI not a good Idea to allow everyone deco rights.
3 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 4/5/2022(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 4/6/2022(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/6/2022(UTC)
lil_amy_linn
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2022 7:00:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Did you click the save button ??
Never_Lost
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2022 9:15:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Not sure if that helps...is Your property in one of Your worlds? Because You can set the world rules to Your preferences, may I suggest You try that?

Lost
DarkLadyJADE
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 12:53:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Here an example of mine, hope this helps.

You might have to many cross over rules that may collide each other.

NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
1 user thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 4/6/2022(UTC)
Juana_Kha
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 6:58:53 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have the problem long time too Sad
Viegoth
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 7:38:05 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Percy181;1690216 wrote:
Hello, I seem to have problems related to property/zaby rules in that some people cannot enter my property.

I have added nearly all people and all actions and people are still not able to enter the property.

For example, I have allowed everyone, deco, VIP members, friends, Property Owner and Basic members to enter the house but some still cannot enter. The message to them when they try is "You don't have permission to enter the requested region". I have allowed as many as I can and still they cannot enter the property.

Is there any option to override these options or do I need to delete all and start again?

Please advise.

JuanaTS;1690245 wrote:
I have the problem long time too Sad

What's the URL for your property?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 8:38:03 AM(UTC)

Just wondering here. The ones having issues do you have them on iggy or on a ban from enter list by chance?? I know that will make it were they can enter. also is the property a payed property if yes make sure the property is current on payment. These are the only 2 i know that will keep ppl from being able to come in to your property!!

Hope this helps for more ideas.

Blessed Be,
Rebel
ASultryWmn
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 11:03:32 AM(UTC)

Medals:
One last thought. Maybe to many things checked off. If you have allow everyone to enter why do you need to put allow VIP and Allow basics. doubling up on rules will mess the function of rules up. Also the person(s) you are going to allow to deco in the property the rule of being able to change textures does need to be added, and they need to be put in manage property section as well. I also was thinking along the lines of DJ that maybe a person you have on Ignore is trying to enter, Which goes right back to don't allow every Tom Dick and harry the deco rights in your property.
Viegoth
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2022 8:00:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ASultryWmn;1690252 wrote:
One last thought. Maybe to many things checked off. If you have allow everyone to enter why do you need to put allow VIP and Allow basics. doubling up on rules will mess the function of rules up. Also the person(s) you are going to allow to deco in the property the rule of being able to change textures does need to be added, and they need to be put in manage property section as well. I also was thinking along the lines of DJ that maybe a person you have on Ignore is trying to enter, Which goes right back to don't allow every Tom Dick and harry the deco rights in your property.

Actually, having overlapping 'Allow' rules doesn't really affect anything. The rules only apply to people affected by them, and an allow is an allow no matter how many times you allow it.

And I'm not sure where people are seeing that this person has allowed everyone decorate permissions. It clearly shows that the only people with decorate permissions are the Property Owner, and people on the 'deco' list.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
1 user thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 4/6/2022(UTC)