Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How can I move property from one World to another
Cougar
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2022 8:27:03 PM(UTC)

Anyone that has been around has collected property, at least I have, and since I also have a deco showroom, I have a ton!

Said all that to say, I created a new world, but how can I move the property from one world to another?

Maybe the question is can I move property from one world to another?

Any help is appreciated!

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, sponsor, if you can't sponsor, volunteer, if you can't volunteer, donate, if you can't donate educate! Give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!

1 user thanked Cougar for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 1/31/2022(UTC)
SweetGuy
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2022 10:30:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Cougar;1686361 wrote:
Anyone that has been around has collected property, at least I have, and since I also have a deco showroom, I have a ton!

Said all that to say, I created a new world, but how can I move the property from one world to another?

Maybe the question is can I move property from one world to another?

Any help is appreciated!

~Coug

Try filing a support ticket and ask if they can move it. There is no way to do it yourself, but they may be able to do it for you.
4 users thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 1/31/2022(UTC), DarkLadyJADE on 1/31/2022(UTC), Cougar on 1/31/2022(UTC), divingA_WnC on 6/6/2023(UTC)
Pryss
#3 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2022 9:58:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
This was one of those features i actually requested when they asked us to make suggestions for improvements . . . VERY much needed feature. In my opinion, anyway.

Back before they made us choose which worlds to put them in from the swag bags or contests. They went straight to default. But now those properties cant be move to your worlds where you have all the broadcasting options and what-not. We did recently get i think one of the properties i so desperately needed moved from one of the recent swags so im sure i can just move the layout over for that particular one.
"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." ~Bruce Lee
"Once you've accepted all your flaws, no one can use them against you." ~Tyrion Lanister
"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point." ~Mrs. Helen Mirren

2 users thanked Pryss for this useful post.
Cougar on 1/31/2022(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 2/1/2022(UTC)
Cougar
#4 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2022 5:15:55 PM(UTC)

Thank you SG, I will do that!

Pryss, I didn't realize I couldn't do it myself, support is gonna get tired of me real fastSmile I told Mr_Disney what I was doing and he wants to do it too...with well over 100 properties! Maybe that will speed your request?

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, sponsor, if you can't sponsor, volunteer, if you can't volunteer, donate, if you can't donate educate! Give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!

1 user thanked Cougar for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 2/1/2022(UTC)
Pryss
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2022 1:03:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Let's hope they see a need like we do.
"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." ~Bruce Lee
"Once you've accepted all your flaws, no one can use them against you." ~Tyrion Lanister
"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point." ~Mrs. Helen Mirren

1 user thanked Pryss for this useful post.
Cougar on 2/16/2022(UTC)