Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Saving Your deco'd layout
Mz_Dawn
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2021 9:24:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Does anyone have the correct way to save a layout your made and designed.. I've been told several ways and I have no way to know which is the right way. All the Deco information I find are very old and nothing is updated to currant times...
Please help me???
rolichan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2021 9:46:36 PM(UTC)

there are a couple ways i know - the one i always do is this...

in your social center profile, click on the 'property' tab, find the one you wanna save, click on 'manage', then the 'layouts' tab. so long as you have available layout slots (if you don't, this is also where you can get more), midway down is a field labeled "layout title". put the title in here you want, then click save. no one can be in the layout if you do it this way, but as soon as you save it, it'll show up in the list titled 'your saved layouts'.

hth Smile

EDIT to add: i know it says you gotta log out of world to save, but in all honesty - i never have and it's always worked... but as it is in all things, your mileage may vary. Wink

5 users thanked rolichan for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 12/23/2021(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 12/23/2021(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 12/23/2021(UTC), Plixton on 12/24/2021(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 12/24/2021(UTC)
Mr_NYDon
#3 Posted : Friday, December 24, 2021 9:59:15 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Dawn you can also when in world open your property list. Then right click on the property you want to save the layout for and name the layout and save.
1 user thanked Mr_NYDon for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 12/24/2021(UTC)