Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Colorist on Superman comic QUITS
Dr_Sean_Davis
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 7:38:44 PM(UTC)

Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

'I'm tired of this sh*t!' Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap 'Truth, Justice and the American way' slogan
Former Superman colorist Gabe Eltaeb announced that he quit DC comics on an October 13 podcast in response to the company's newfound wokeness
DC Comics had announced they were making the Man of Steel bisexual and changing the character's old slogan 'Truth, Justice and the American way'
Eltaeb said 'I'm tired of this sh*t!' and that the change in slogan was 'f**king nonsense'
The recent changes have also sparked mixed reactions from fans of the comic

https://www.dailymail.co...cial-twitter_dailymailus
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:26:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Dr_Sean_Davis Go to Quoted Post
Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

'I'm tired of this sh*t!' Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap 'Truth, Justice and the American way' slogan
Former Superman colorist Gabe Eltaeb announced that he quit DC comics on an October 13 podcast in response to the company's newfound wokeness
DC Comics had announced they were making the Man of Steel bisexual and changing the character's old slogan 'Truth, Justice and the American way'
Eltaeb said 'I'm tired of this sh*t!' and that the change in slogan was 'f**king nonsense'

Wrong again you never give the whole story, it's not Superman it's his son who is bi, not Superman himself you are always giving out False info on matters another far-right battle cry over nothing I bet most of you don't even read comic books but are outraged over something that does affect you in any manner.
SweetGuy
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:57:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Nefarious_Needs Go to Quoted Post

Wrong again you never give the whole story, it's not Superman it's his son who is bi, not Superman himself you are always giving out False info on matters another far-right battle cry over nothing I bet most of you don't even read comic books but are outraged over something that does affect you in any manner.

I believe he is still correct though. I haven't read the particular issue, but from everything I have seen, he is still being called Superman currently. I think Clark had to leave Earth for some reason, so his son is filling in. It may not be Clark, but he's still filling the role of Superman.
2 users thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 10/21/2021(UTC), Dr_Sean_Davis on 10/21/2021(UTC)
Dr_Sean_Davis
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:17:10 AM(UTC)

Nef hun stop with hatred like SG said and way I read it is wears the uniform has the big S on the chest playing the role as Superman. Relax some Nef stress makes people cranky. May be his son but still filling in for clark and consider to the earth as Superman.
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 2:18:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Nef hun stop with hatred like SG said and way I read it is wears the uniform has the big S on the chest playing the role as Superman. Relax some Nef stress makes people cranky. May be his son but still filling in for clark and consider to the earth as Superman.

Just like you to tell yourself a fictional character is real enough that you get too complain about it, and attempt to pass it off as some vital matter that has an impact on society, I know it's hard for some of you to accept that the old guard time is just about running out, today's generation doesn't have your hangups about things that you all complain about it's a new day get use to it.
Dr_Sean_Davis
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 4:11:35 PM(UTC)

Just like you to tell yourself a fictional character is real enough that you get too complain about it, and attempt to pass it off as some vital matter that has an impact on society, I know it's hard for some of you to accept that the old guard time is just about running out, today's generation doesn't have your hangups about things that you all complain about it's a new day get use to it.

Cry more nef can complain about anything like does this bother me not really but lucky for me when growing up didn't have superheros being bi or whatever. Maybe they need to make up their own superheros and leave known ones alone. Happy you find it entertaining that they doing this to older superheros that been known for centuries.
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 4:22:34 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Cry more nef can complain about anything like does this bother me not really but lucky for me when growing up didn't have superheros being bi or whatever. Maybe they need to make up their own superheros and leave known ones alone. Happy you find it entertaining that they doing this to older superheros that been known for centuries.

Happy to have to info Straight, Bi, Transgenders have been here the whole time, I know you are backwards but really to think that this just happen overnight and they were not around when you were growing up goes to show being uninformed is all about.

It is people like yourself who made that so not anymore and how would you know anyone sexuality this is another example of being in the closet is all about, you think because you see men with women then they are totally straight what another reality you must live in to even think that.
Dr_Sean_Davis
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 4:28:00 PM(UTC)

Happy to have to info Straight, Bi, Transgenders have been here the whole time, I know you are backwards but really to think that this just happen overnight and they were not around when you were growing up goes to show being uninformed is all about.

It is people like yourself who made that so not anymore and how would you know anyone sexuality this is another example of being in the closet is all about, you think because you see men with women then they are totally straight what another reality you must live in to even think that.

Oh thanks for that so informative comment. In the meantime When kids of today watch or read Superman and find out bi or gay or whatever some will ask questions others will tell parents I don't like Superman no more he does weird stuff. Now reality is yeah give the LGBTQ community a mile they keep taking another mile. Like said going to make superheros or whoever gay or bi make up new ones leave the past ones alone.

LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:55:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote=Dr_Sean_Davis;1681711]Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

Nef hun stop with hatred like SG said and the way I read it is wearing the uniform has the big S on the chest playing the role as Superman. Relax some Nef stress makes people cranky. May be his son but still filling in for Clark and considering to the earth Superman.

Just like you to tell yourself a fictional character is real enough that you get to complain about it, and attempt to pass it off as some vital matter that has an impact on society, I know it's hard for some of you to accept that the old guard time is just about running out, today's generation doesn't have your hangups about things that you all complain about it's a new day get used to it.

Cry more nef can complain about anything like does this bother me not really but lucky for me when growing up didn't have superheroes being bi or whatever. Maybe they need to make up their own superheroes and leave known ones alone. Happy you find it entertaining that they doing this to older superheroes that have been known for centuries.

Happy to have to info Straight, Bi, Transgenders have been here the whole time, I know you are backward but really to think that this just happen overnight and they were not around when you were growing up goes to show being uninformed is all about.

Oh thanks for that so informative comment. In the meantime When kids of today watch or read Superman and find out bi or gay or whatever some will ask questions others will tell parents I don't like Superman no more he does weird stuff. Now the reality is yeah give the LGBTQ community a mile they keep taking another mile. Like said going to make superheroes or whoever gay or bi makes up new ones leave the past ones alone.

When he can't make his point, he puts up anti-LGBTQ memes typical, the young kids today are not going to care about this, you seem to miss the whole point, no one cares but you and your type generation.

Marvel is not targeting this for your outdated generation, they are targeting the young people.
Dr_Sean_Davis
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:33:54 PM(UTC)

[quote=Dr_Sean_Davis;1681711]Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

Nef hun stop with hatred like SG said and the way I read it is wearing the uniform has the big S on the chest playing the role as Superman. Relax some Nef stress makes people cranky. May be his son but still filling in for Clark and considering to the earth Superman.

Just like you to tell yourself a fictional character is real enough that you get to complain about it, and attempt to pass it off as some vital matter that has an impact on society, I know it's hard for some of you to accept that the old guard time is just about running out, today's generation doesn't have your hangups about things that you all complain about it's a new day get used to it.

Cry more nef can complain about anything like does this bother me not really but lucky for me when growing up didn't have superheroes being bi or whatever. Maybe they need to make up their own superheroes and leave known ones alone. Happy you find it entertaining that they doing this to older superheroes that have been known for centuries.

Happy to have to info Straight, Bi, Transgenders have been here the whole time, I know you are backward but really to think that this just happen overnight and they were not around when you were growing up goes to show being uninformed is all about.

Oh thanks for that so informative comment. In the meantime When kids of today watch or read Superman and find out bi or gay or whatever some will ask questions others will tell parents I don't like Superman no more he does weird stuff. Now the reality is yeah give the LGBTQ community a mile they keep taking another mile. Like said going to make superheroes or whoever gay or bi makes up new ones leave the past ones alone.

When he can't make his point, he puts up anti-LGBTQ memes typical, the young kids today are not going to care about this, you seem to miss the whole point, no one cares but you and your type generation.

Marvel is not targeting this for your outdated generation, they are targeting the young people.
LOL its you that can't make the point I made mine the first post rest is entertainment purpose. SG was right. Oh marvel too knew that one. lets see a she he hulk. Of course they going to go after the ones that think its ok to let kids listen to a crossdresser story time. thanks for your opinion but let parents decide on what kids can see.
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:48:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
[quote=Nefarious_Needs;1681721][quote=Dr_Sean_Davis;1681711]Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

LOL its you that can't make the point I made mine the first post rest is entertainment purpose. SG was right. Oh marvel too knew that one. lets see a she he hulk. Of course they going to go after the ones that think its ok to let kids listen to a crossdresser story time. thanks for your opinion but let parents decide on what kids can see. [/quo

The parents are making the choice not you, me or marvel, The old ways are going the way of the dino, backwards ideas are becoming the thing of the past, I think kids will know what is good for them not people like yourself who still think it's 1940, you are clearly out of touch with today's world and what is happening in it.

Your back wooded thinking is useless, No one is forcing you to read that comic book but just because you are against it does not mean everyone else has to be either, I know you got your Fox Fake News talking points on this, you could not help yourself but not to repeat them.

Turning a fictional character into some villain out to destroy America's young is very silly, If your dumb kids don't know the difference who's fault is that.Shame on you Shame on you
Dr_Sean_Davis
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:55:13 PM(UTC)

[quote=Nefarious_Needs;1681721][quote=Dr_Sean_Davis;1681711]Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap slogan

LOL its you that can't make the point I made mine the first post rest is entertainment purpose. SG was right. Oh marvel too knew that one. lets see a she he hulk. Of course they going to go after the ones that think its ok to let kids listen to a crossdresser story time. thanks for your opinion but let parents decide on what kids can see. [/quo

The parents are making the choice not you, me or marvel, The old ways are going the way of the dino, backwards ideas are becoming the thing of the past, I think kids will know what is good for them not people like yourself who still think it's 1940, you are clearly out of touch with today's world and what is happening in it.

Your back wooded thinking is useless, No one is forcing you to read that comic book but just because you are against it does not mean everyone else has to be either, I know you got your Fox Fake News talking points on this, you could not help yourself but not to repeat them.

Turning a fictional character into some villain out to destroy America's young is very silly, If your dumb kids don't know the difference who's fault is that.Shame on you Shame on you

Super heros have always done just fine for decades without the concept of sexuality because there is literally no need to include it in the story line. Why is it so important to force sexuality at all? Oh kids already confused in this day.
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
MrStevenNorth
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 7:22:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

1 user thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 10/21/2021(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 7:43:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Super heros have always done just fine for decades without the concept of sexuality because there is literally no need to include it in the story line. Why is it so important to force sexuality at all? Oh kids already confused in this day.

That's a load of crap sexuality has always been in Superhero's comic book, Superman had his relationship with Lois Lane, even to the point of giving up his superpowers to be with her, you don't get to twist the story and make it what you want it to be.

The problem you are having is the fact that the storyline is changing and taking a different approach to the narrative of the story, you have been taught to hate anything that is different than what you are and you have brought into all of it.

They made Captain Marvel a woman how dare they. They made Robin totally gay how dare they, Now superman's son is bi how dare they.

You want to continue with things as long as they don't change with zero tolerance of anything and anybody who are not like you period.
Dr_Sean_Davis
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:26:04 PM(UTC)

That's a load of crap sexuality has always been in Superhero's comic book, Superman had his relationship with Lois Lane, even to the point of giving up his superpowers to be with her, you don't get to twist the story and make it what you want it to be.

The problem you are having is the fact that the storyline is changing and taking a different approach to the narrative of the story, you have been taught to hate anything that is different than what you are and you have brought into all of it.

They made Captain Marvel a woman how dare they. They made Robin totally gay how dare they, Now superman's son is bi how dare they.

You want to continue with things as long as they don't change with zero tolerance of anything and anybody who are not like you period.

how this is effecting young kids as for sexuality of course between a man and woman.

What many don't realize is that there is an agenda to destroy civilization. People don't want to believe it because it sounds crazy but if you think about the logical destination of turning men into girls and destroying masculinity that's where it leads. Our ancestors didn't build all the things we enjoy today by doing this stuff. I know the day have kids they will not watch this stuff. or read about it.

All Dc needs to do now is change the superman costume colors from the Red, White and Blue to the Colors of the LGTBQPRSTWXYZ(squared) flag and the trifecta will be complete. DC will be out of business soon.

Taught between right and wrong in normal world.

TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!!
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
Nefarious_Needs
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:41:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:

how this is effecting young kids as for sexuality of course between a man and woman.

What many don't realize is that there is an agenda to destroy civilization. People don't want to believe it because it sounds crazy but if you think about the logical destination of turning men into girls and destroying masculinity that's where it leads. Our ancestors didn't build all the things we enjoy today by doing this stuff. I know the day have kids they will not watch this stuff. or read about it.

All Dc needs to do now is change the superman costume colors from the Red, White and Blue to the Colors of the LGTBQPRSTWXYZ(squared) flag and the trifecta will be complete. DC will be out of business soon.

Seriously what is the point of even trying with you, this kind of thinking makes you the complete and total Imbecile that you are, Sexuality is not learned Moron people are who they are and it's natural only dumbfounded people without a clue think like this.

If your kids can be misled so easy then this is on you and how you raised them to be so vulnerable to the world around them, your idiotic conspiracies theories are so loaded with intolerance there is really no point to even continuing here with you on this, you take living in a box to another level good luck with being that total brain dead you could not find your way out of a wet paper bag.Shame on you Shame on you
Dr_Sean_Davis
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:50:33 PM(UTC)

Seriously what is the point of even trying with you, this kind of thinking makes you the complete and total Imbecile that you are, Sexuality is not learned Moron people are who they are and it's natural only dumbfounded people without a clue think like this.

If your kids can be misled so easy then this is on you and how you raised them to be so vulnerable to the world around them, your idiotic conspiracies theories are so loaded with intolerance there is really no point to even continuing here with you on this, you take living in a box to another level good luck with being that total brain dead you could not find your way out of a wet paper bag.Shame on you Shame on you

Once again when you get all angry start throwing monkey shit around to see if sticks or not. Nothing but hatred filled little one grow up. Sorry don't agree with your ideas to expose kids to this kind of filth. Run along now. One thing do agree with you nef is you wasted more then enough time with you. No point like yelling at a wall. with you.

Now run along and chase your tail might catch it this time.
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON