Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
HOW DO I MAKE SPECIFIC COLORS OF GLOWIES??
Patreese_H2O_LL
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 2:45:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hey All,

So I don't remember if this is possible or not but how do you make specific glowie colors???

Like only Orange, Yellow and White for example!
Lov Always
Patreese
Sweetpea
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 3:26:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Patreese_Vlt_H2O;1556238 wrote:
Hey All,

So I don't remember if this is possible or not but how do you make specific glowie colors???

Like only Orange, Yellow and White for example!

I don't think you can, I think it is just luck of the angle you walk onto the dance floor.

If it is possible I would like White, blue and pink (would love red, but that isn't available)
Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Simple Minds Discuss People...Eleanor Roosevelt
It's true, It's true, It's all about me!
Cassey
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 9:10:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
It would be really nice if we could choose a color glowie that goes with our outfit instead of having to move back and forth off dance trigger, jump, etc.
sailor1257
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 2:32:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
You can change the color by jumping with the space bar, but the color change will be random.
Cala_ULIKHYI
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 3:46:40 PM(UTC)

As I gave the answer and they deleted it ... you have no choice but to go to support, They will be happy to explain to you why IF there is a script, for that action, because you can NOT use it, because the hell that shitty script still exists if it violates the TOS!!
Dancing

El mundo se muere, el culpable es un parasito... EL SER HUMANO.
The world is dying, the culprit is a parasite ... THE HUMAN.
The_Black_Rieder
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 1:59:50 PM(UTC)

They can definitely be made. I have been to clubs that have boxes with the colour of each glowie (or light sabre as I prefer to call them). You pick your colour of choice and that is what you get. I don't know how they made them though.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Manequin on 12/19/2020(UTC), Debbie_Tan on 12/19/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/20/2020(UTC)
Manequin
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 5:27:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The_Black_Rieder;1663028 wrote:
They can definitely be made. I have been to clubs that have boxes with the colour of each glowie (or light sabre as I prefer to call them). You pick your colour of choice and that is what you get. I don't know how they made them though.

Rider please think back to who did this?
I spend half my time in a club walking on and off a dance floor or jumping for a bloody white glowie.

I want my life to be easier Wink
Really thought RLC would have done this long ago but my begging letters got ignored Grin
3 users thanked Manequin for this useful post.
Debbie_Tan on 12/19/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/20/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 12/20/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 7:33:54 PM(UTC)

Manequin;1663040 wrote:
The_Black_Rieder;1663028 wrote:

Rider please think back to who did this?
I spend half my time in a club walking on and off a dance floor or jumping for a bloody white glowie.

I want my life to be easier Wink
Really thought RLC would have done this long ago but my begging letters got ignored Grin

Wink Grin
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

Talented_68
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:10:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Furthermore, it is now possible to change the glowstick color. By typing /glowstick it will show a list with color options. Typing the command “/glowstick blue” will change the color to blue. Or try your luck with the “/glowstick random” command, to get some colors that ain’t pickable.

Note: If you are on a dancefloor and change your glowie color you MUST exit the dancefloor and walk back on to it, before the change is visible.

I haven't tried it yet, but it should work.
Talented
6 users thanked Talented_68 for this useful post.
Precious_L on 12/22/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 12/22/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/23/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 12/23/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 12/23/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/23/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:14:45 AM(UTC)

Talented_68;1663198 wrote:
Furthermore, it is now possible to change the glowstick color. By typing /glowstick it will show a list with color options. Typing the command “/glowstick blue” will change the color to blue. Or try your luck with the “/glowstick random” command, to get some colors that ain’t pickable.

Note: If you are on a dancefloor and change your glowie color you MUST exit the dancefloor and walk back on to it, before the change is visible.

I haven't tried it yet, but it should work.
Talented

I confirm this works. Go to a dance floor and take a glowie (light sabre) as usual if you don't already have one. Walk on to the dance floor and type in to chat /glowstick blue then the chat window displays "Glowstick Colour set to Blue". Same for other colours or random if set to it. This does not work by adding the command to the State Tab for the prop so not how a series of boxes are made with individual colours. But hey, it works! Don't forget to walk off the floor and back on after changing colour.

3 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 12/23/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 12/23/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/23/2020(UTC)