Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
not getting clothing that I have purchased as gifts
Sadistic_Pie
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2020 6:42:22 AM(UTC)

Medals:
today is Nov. 7th over the past three or four days I have purchased several outfits and the rays are gone but there are no outfits being delivered. Cursing How do I get my rays back? i think that ive done something wrong in the way ive bought the items i just dont know what i am doing wrong or where the rays are since I didnt recieve anything.....thank you
Scr_karenWFF_KMT
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2020 11:57:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello Pie

In your post title, mention you brought the cloths as gifts. If you did tick the box to send a gift, then it will give you the option to send it to a named person. Hence that persons name will receive the outfit.

If you purchased outfits for your self then you should contact customer support, show them your transaction record so they can investigate.

Might be a glitch.
5 users thanked Scr_karenWFF_KMT for this useful post.
Cala_ULIKHYI on 11/7/2020(UTC), Sadistic_Pie on 11/7/2020(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 11/7/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/8/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 11/8/2020(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2020 7:28:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I made a few purchases just yesterday and earlier in the week. The system worked for me.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/8/2020(UTC)
o_hannah_o
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2020 1:15:06 AM(UTC)

ASultryWmn,
take it from someone that does computer support on a corporate scale: just because it works for you, does not mean it works for anyone else. i have literally been told after seeing with my own eyes that it works for one person and not another, that "it should be working fine because it works here on my computer" from the tech at the corporate support site. i've had to go as far as trapping network packets and showing that it actually does not work for person X, but does just fine for person Y, Z, P, and Q. All of which are running the same software on the same type, brand, and configuration of computer.

thank you for assuring us that the outage is not enterprise wide, but it does not rule out the OP's possibility that it doesn't work on her account because of some configuration "feature" or glitch.
hannah

ASultryWmn;1659717 wrote:
I made a few purchases just yesterday and earlier in the week. The system worked for me.

2 users thanked o_hannah_o for this useful post.
Cougar on 11/8/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 11/8/2020(UTC)
Cala_ULIKHYI
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2020 9:53:02 AM(UTC)

o_hannah_o Pero si la ayuda que se requiere, se publica en el foro, cualquiera puede responder con la mejor de sus intenciones, si lo que desea es una respuesta profesional y personal, deben dirigirse a:
World Operations

El mundo se muere, el culpable es un parasito... EL SER HUMANO.
The world is dying, the culprit is a parasite ... THE HUMAN.