Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
curious question for a security cam
Dr_Sean_Davis
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 6:00:47 AM(UTC)

was wondering is it possible to run a security footage in a own zaby that shows a live feed of each room
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
1 user thanked Dr_Sean_Davis for this useful post.
Stonedwookie on 9/28/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 4:13:10 AM(UTC)

On the RLC Street used to be a club called "Snatch". Inside this club was a dance floor then above it a glass dance floor (modeled from the one I put in my property) forming two individual floors with stairs up to the 2nd floor. On the main stage was a large white screen that covered both floors. On the screen it played live footage of each floor so bottom was live on the top and top was live on the bottom. This showed the dancers live as it happened no matter which floor they were on. The Manager did this with a video camera I believe, from what he said. Camera sent live footage to a server and that live feed was fed to the screen as a prop.

Judging by that you would be limited to amount of rooms if you used this approach. Or spend a fortune on video cameras but still have the problem of every room not being in view, unless it gets triggered by people entering.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
4 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Silesa on 9/28/2020(UTC), Dr_Sean_Davis on 9/28/2020(UTC), Stonedwookie on 9/28/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/29/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#3 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 5:34:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
SEAN_DAVIS;1654247 wrote:
was wondering is it possible to run a security footage in a own zaby that shows a live feed of each room

Sure Sean it can be done, i did it years ago at my Forrest Gump house
remodeled layout. 4 outside security cameras with alternating views,
security monitors throughout the house,live timestamp on the black & white
security video footage.

You can see them coming for you before they get into the house Tony Montana style.

BigGrin

The_Black_Rieder;1654350 wrote:
On the RLC Street used to be a club called "Snatch". Inside this club was a dance floor then above it a glass dance floor (modeled from the one I put in my property) forming two individual floors with stairs up to the 2nd floor. On the main stage was a large white screen that covered both floors. On the screen it played live footage of each floor so bottom was live on the top and top was live on the bottom. This showed the dancers live as it happened no matter which floor they were on. The Manager did this with a video camera I believe, from what he said. Camera sent live footage to a server and that live feed was fed to the screen as a prop.

Judging by that you would be limited to amount of rooms if you used this approach. Or spend a fortune on video cameras but still have the problem of every room not being in view, unless it gets triggered by people entering.

Sounds right but i am not aware of any "video camera" prop in world.

This is possible but the only way to do it or to explain how the manager at Snatch did it, as far as i know.

From what Black_Rieder has descibed i believe how it was done is to have a alt persona avi logged in and the view from that alt avi being screen capatured live and broadcast to a live stream. Usually on a separate computer the "manager" who stated it was a video camera. More than one avi at a time logged in at the same time usually is done on 2 PC's

But a computer set up with VM (virtual machine) could also allow multiple instances of windows being run to do multiple RLC's on one PC or server.

The only other way i could think of is somehow the "manager" had access to the being me software/code/script and that was used on a prop as a video camera. IMO unlikely because the being me script/code is based on a avi view. How that could be adapted to be put on a prop without a avi logged in capturing the display? i am not saying impossible but IMO unlikely UV took time to develop that and never distributed it.

Peace
CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
2 users thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Dr_Sean_Davis on 9/28/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/29/2020(UTC)
Dr_Sean_Davis
#4 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 6:31:36 AM(UTC)

The_Black_Rieder;1654350 wrote:

so by judging on what said was curious if could view it while being offline or would a person have to be in world to work. may have to try to find out more on this figured since can have a prop showing who goes into each proporties could step it up a notch and have a live video feed to show who enters
LETS GO BRANDON

LETS GO BRANDON
2 users thanked Dr_Sean_Davis for this useful post.
Silesa on 9/28/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/29/2020(UTC)