Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Ways to place a person on Ignore list.
Stephanie_IX
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:25:36 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello there. I have this problem. I wish to place a person on my ignore list. I know of two ways to do it. If you see them in world and you right click them you can pick ignore option. the ignore list in the tab shows you who is on ignore list.
My question. Is there a way to manually input a persons name on ignore list. The option is not available on there profile page.
thanks in advance.
Steph_SS
Nefarious_Needs
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:49:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Steph_SS;1652243 wrote:
Hello there. I have this problem. I wish to place a person on my ignore list. I know of two ways to do it. If you see them in world and you right click them you can pick ignore option. the ignore list in the tab shows you who is on ignore list.
My question. Is there a way to manually input a persons name on ignore list. The option is not available on there profile page.
thanks in advance.
Steph_SS

Yes there is go to your profile page,click on friend tab then click the ignor list you will see who is on your ignore there,type the person name in the box then click enter,you will see that person has been not only added to your ignore but they are now blocked meaning you can't see them,they can't see you nor can they send you emails or make any other contact with you.

When you put someone on block they are blocked from any contact with you inworld or your profile page,If they make another account or use a third party to pass messages to you that is a TOS violation and they can be banned from game so keep that in mind too.

Oh if your using Skype and have contact with this person that don't count in-game,so it will be up to you to continue to have contact with this person outside of game.
4 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 9/12/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/12/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 9/12/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 9/13/2020(UTC)
Stephanie_IX
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 12:34:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you Net_The_Evolved!!!!!!!!!!!! That did the trick. I looked there and didn't see it (staring me in the face). There is always several ways to do something. Now it is out of sight out of mind. My iggies last forever. In almost 12 years 5 people made the list. Now there is 6.
Peace and love to all.

Steph a very happy camper now. Grin Grin Grin
5 users thanked Stephanie_IX for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 9/12/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/12/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 9/12/2020(UTC), Cougar on 9/13/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 9/13/2020(UTC)
VJ_SusieSunshine
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:58:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
WARNING: if you go into a club or layout that the iggyed person has deco rights then you both will see each other.
3 users thanked VJ_SusieSunshine for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/15/2020(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 9/15/2020(UTC), Stephanie_IX on 9/16/2020(UTC)
Cala_ULIKHYI
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:37:26 PM(UTC)

In effect, each owner manages their own rules in their properties, that includes allowing ignores to enter.

That is, you go to a property of any other user that has this rule:

And even if you don't want to, you will see and be seen by your users ignore, but you will not be able to communicate directly through the local chat.

• Note that on the web, through imbox or profile comments, it is prohibited, even if they want to circumvent the rule with an ALTER.
  • But also, it is forbidden to use messengers (other users), after being aware of your decision. (in that case, the crime is committed by them 2, stalker and messengers )

EDITED
Remember that if you go to a property where the rule allows to see ignored, you cannot ask the owner to prohibit the entrance to your ignored, because in the user properties (those that are not public of UTHERVERSE), their rules take precedence. , except serious violation of TOS.

If the TOS is not violated, you only have two options.
  • Stay on the property, have fun, and place your camera away from your subject.
  • Moving to another property, if it causes mental dramas

El mundo se muere, el culpable es un parasito... EL SER HUMANO.
The world is dying, the culprit is a parasite ... THE HUMAN.
2 users thanked Cala_ULIKHYI for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/15/2020(UTC), Stephanie_IX on 9/16/2020(UTC)
Stephanie_IX
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:33:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you Susie_Sunshine and Cala_ULIKLY I am learning more and more about the rules of Ignore. My main issue was that I was ignored first and I could not ignore back. The other person could unignore me. With my ignore, I know the other person would not see me with a few exceptions. She is a person that RLC is a better place to be without her. Thanks again for all the responses.
1 user thanked Stephanie_IX for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/17/2020(UTC)
Chantal
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 1:50:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Susie_Sunshine;1652501 wrote:
WARNING: if you go into a club or layout that the iggyed person has deco rights then you both will see each other.

Not true, the decorater rule has nothing to do with it. The rule that makes this possible to see ignores is the ability to boot someone. If either the ignorer or ingoree has boot rights somewhere they can physically see eachother. That said they are still unable to talk or see eachothers chat. The only thing the booter can do is boot them out.
I setup a Discord for everyone!

Feel free to join at: https://discord.gg/4CgshQF

Need some help, visit: https://utherverse.fando...om/wiki/Utherverse_Wiki
3 users thanked Chantal for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 9/17/2020(UTC), Pytch on 9/17/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/17/2020(UTC)
Stephanie_IX
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:04:34 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks. I have no desire to communicate with this person. So I am fine with the way it is. Out of sight, out of mind. RLC is a big place. the odds are in my favor of never seeing her name in a place. The rules in my places are deny and she has no deco rights.
1 user thanked Stephanie_IX for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/17/2020(UTC)