Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
I lost my WG badge in my profile
Morganna_Vex
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 4:58:34 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I can no longer activate my WG Badge from my profile. It reads now that I have no badges. What's the deal? A temporary glitch?
A_Seddy
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 5:39:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
From what I can see on your Social Center profile, you have changed your name. So you probably will have to register again as WG with your new name.
Morganna_Vex
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 5:46:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: A_Seddy Go to Quoted Post
From what I can see on your Social Center profile, you have changed your name. So you probably will have to register again as WG with your new name.

I used my WG badge long after I changed my username. (In fact just yesterday.)
SaphyreRose
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 9:44:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Hi Morgan,

Some time ago the rules changed that one must register (back late in 2015) and have a profile in the WG Directory to have a badge on their profile and utlize it.

You would need to re-enlist in the WG Directory and you can do so by going to this link and following the prompts.

Click here then click Become A WG

or you can read more about it here below

WG - how to become

To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
Morganna_Vex
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2020 4:41:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: SaphyreRose Go to Quoted Post

Hi Morgan,

Some time ago the rules changed that one must register (back late in 2015) and have a profile in the WG Directory to have a badge on their profile and utlize it.

You would need to re-enlist in the WG Directory and you can do so by going to this link and following the prompts.

Looks like I needed to renew my free plan in the Directory and then activate my profile. I hadn't had it activated in several years because at some point the activation made my avatar menu (what people see when they right-click my avatar) malfunction. I'll need to de-activate it again if the problem is still there.

Thanks.
SaphyreRose
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2020 7:16:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:

If that issue occurs please fill out a WG ticket and they will pass it along to or include tech if it requires tech's attention.

The badges were just worked on and seem to be running fine, thanks to RQ and the tech department.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
Celly_1
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:05:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:
mine has also gone from my profile and i was registered i will have to reregister i guess
SaphyreRose
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:30:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:

If your badge is gone, you will need to re-enlist in the WG directory.

Instructions for it are above in one of my previous posts with links on the how to.