Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
gloowies
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 11:51:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
is there a way to make glowies so a non vip member can use I have seen trays in some clubs and wondering how it is done
1 user thanked Prncs_ROS_CNV for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 7/31/2020(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#2 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 12:36:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
RAYOFSUNSHINE_BB;1648655 wrote:
is there a way to make glowies so a non vip member can use I have seen trays in some clubs and wondering how it is done

Hello,

A few years ago basic members were not permitted to use glowies. This is considered a perk for paid members. Below is a message from Kendrick from about four years ago regarding glowies.

Kendrick;1409471 wrote:
Supplying glowies to basic members is a violation of our Rules of Conduct seeing as they are VIP members only.

If this policy has changed I hope someone who reads this will provide updated information.

Best,

Anhton

2 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 7/31/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 8/1/2020(UTC)
Paul_FW
#3 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 12:49:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Anhton_Novo;1648659 wrote:

Hello,

A few years ago basic members were not permitted to use glowies. This is considered a perk for paid members. Below is a message from Kendrick from about four years ago regarding glowies.

Kendrick;1409471 wrote:
Supplying glowies to basic members is a violation of our Rules of Conduct seeing as they are VIP members only.

If this policy has changed I hope someone who reads this will provide updated information.

Best,

Anhton

I can't begin to imagine the detriment to Utherverse if a VIP member went basic didnt take of their tatts and picked up a coloured stick in their hand, with no script attached, it would probably crash the servers, but a wine glass is ok to pick up, More Utherverse Logic!!
2 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 7/31/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 8/1/2020(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#4 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 1:24:23 PM(UTC)

Medals:

When I first Joined the RLC,there were a few clubs that had basic glowies in there, most new members did not know how to use them.

I think most club owners put them in there to make a basic member feel welcome in the club.

they are very simple it's like the pick up script as Paul said,you are simply holding the glowie in your hand , you still can not do the dance moves that a vip member has but the glowie is there

If one of the RLC informants saw a club that had basic glowie in there they would info a staff mod or protector, the club owner would get a warning memo from them to remove the script from their club.

My problem with that was if basic members cannot use glowies then please explain why they are in the prop editor?

So no basic members are not allowed to use basic glowies, my logic and reason go haywire seeing and knowing this,seeing and knowing that they are in the prop editor just for show.Shame on you
4 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
Paul_FW on 7/31/2020(UTC), Prncs_ROS_CNV on 7/31/2020(UTC), Cougar on 8/1/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 8/1/2020(UTC)
Paul_FW
#5 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 1:51:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
NefariousNeeds_R;1648662 wrote:

When I first Joined the RLC,there were a few clubs that had basic glowies in there, most new members did not know how to use them.

I think most club owners put them in there to make a basic member feel welcome in the club.

they are very simple it's like the pick up script as Paul said,you are simply holding the glowie in your hand , you still can not do the dance moves that a vip member has but the glowie is there

If one of the RLC informants saw a club that had basic glowie in there they would info a staff mod or protector, the club owner would get a warning memo from them to remove the script from their club.

My problem with that was if basic members cannot use glowies then please explain why they are in the prop editor?

So no basic members are not allowed to use basic glowies, my logic and reason go haywire seeing and knowing this,seeing and knowing that they are in the prop editor just for show.Shame on you

Don't Hurt yourself Nef, trying to apply any logic to how this place runs, you will end up on heavy medication.

Eventually it becomes an Utherverse condition, of Praising every failure, like it the path to improvement, and then it becomes a race to try and cover up the bullshit from the Bollucks that are deemed by the gullible likers, as glorious improvements.
The round table was one of the best mind jobs, it should of been "Come kiss Brian and Kendrips
ass round a table the wanderer is back". Coz fuck all came out of it.

I think one of the best suggestions they missed to fuck people off even more was, "Only Licenced Deco should be allowed to sell layouts",,, Wake up Brian and Gofers, You could of fucked off way more implementing that, than all this pissing about tickling the demise of this World.
SweetGuy
#6 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 5:36:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Anhton_Novo;1648659 wrote:

Hello,

Kendrick;1409471 wrote:

Best,

Anhton

This is still correct. Since using glowies is a VIP feature, creating a means for basic members to use them is a violation of the rules and thus is not allowed.
1 user thanked SweetGuy for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 8/1/2020(UTC)
Cala_ULIKHYI
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 6:17:16 AM(UTC)

In that case, they should rewrite the viewers, so that the basics cannot make a pickup object, in the same way that it is rewritten so that they cannot see nudes.

The game has been too active for too many years to continue showing those kinds of errors, don't you think?

It is more .. utherverse is trying to clean all the source code, correct? .. what sense does the existence of that script have if, in any case, look where you look at it, violates the T.O.S?

The correct thing and in favor of the new cleaning, would be to eliminate the script (pickup glowiestick,mushrooms.. And any other not allowed to basic members), Because the creation of those elements, for members, vip, uvip, uses another script (eat pill, eat mushroom, eat snack).

El mundo se muere, el culpable es un parasito... EL SER HUMANO.
The world is dying, the culprit is a parasite ... THE HUMAN.
2 users thanked Cala_ULIKHYI for this useful post.
Paul_FW on 8/1/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 8/2/2020(UTC)