Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Deco and edit transport
kynze_Black
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:56:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Couple of questions. How do I edit my transport? Add the door to places I wish to jump to? How do I do the deco? Have tried to move a few things to where I want them an unable to.

I have a 9 pod but RLC has stuck what they think I want in four of those doors. It is my transport, I should be able to choose what I want in every door. Is there a way to remove those?

How do I land there when I log into RLC?

Thanks for any and all suggestions and/or advice
Cassey
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:11:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Kynze,

As far as landing in the the World (VWW) you created, did you go to "Manage Property" tab and in "Choose Property Group" select the name of your VWW in the drop-down box, and left click the link highlighted orange in my pic below to download and install your VWW client on your PC?

After you install your VWW client, click "Manage" of your 9 Pods Transport, and check the box to "Set As default Transport". Click update to save too, of course. Now when you log in to client using the shortcut on your desktop with the name of your VWW you should land in your 9 Pod.

Hope this helps you with landing anyway.

Cassey attached the following image(s):
VWW_ClientDownladPage.JPG (47kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
4 users thanked Cassey for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/19/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 6/19/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/19/2020(UTC), kynze_Black on 6/19/2020(UTC)
Sandra_SD_SoF
#3 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:22:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Kynze;1644121 wrote:
Couple of questions. How do I edit my transport? Add the door to places I wish to jump to? How do I do the deco? Have tried to move a few things to where I want them an unable to.

I have a 9 pod but RLC has stuck what they think I want in four of those doors. It is my transport, I should be able to choose what I want in every door. Is there a way to remove those?

Hello Kynze,

Cassey described above how to set up Your world and make Your transport as dafault.

But there is no need to jump to a specific place automatically when You log in into world. Instead You can choose the place You want to jump to on Your social profile site by logging in into world using the vwl url of any property of Yours from Your property list (link url). Or might be You want to jump to some other place when logging in: than just look at Your friends online list on Your social profile site and click the name of the property there.

You have the free 9 pods transport center without deco rights I think. Therefore only the 4 pods on the right side and the primary exit are available to use for individual doors. To set them up go to property --> manage property --> edit on Your social profile. There You can rename Your transport and below You find the options to set up the pods with link and brand settings.

Btw You can build Your own transport easily based on a zaby having as many doors as You like. Feel free to contact me via my Social profile and I will tell You how to do and show You examples Smile
5 users thanked Sandra_SD_SoF for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 6/19/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/19/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 6/19/2020(UTC), kynze_Black on 6/19/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/19/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#4 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 4:36:36 PM(UTC)

Sandra_SD;1644191 wrote:
Kynze;1644121 wrote:

Hello Kynze,

Cassey described above how to set up Your world and make Your transport as dafault.

But there is no need to jump to a specific place automatically when You log in into world. Instead You can choose the place You want to jump to on Your social profile site by logging in into world using the vwl url of any property of Yours from Your property list (link url). Or might be You want to jump to some other place when logging in: than just look at Your friends online list on Your social profile site and click the name of the property there.

You have the free 9 pods transport center without deco rights I think. Therefore only the 4 pods on the right side and the primary exit are available to use for individual doors. To set them up go to property --> manage property --> edit on Your social profile. There You can rename Your transport and below You find the options to set up the pods with link and brand settings.

Btw You can build Your own transport easily based on a zaby having as many doors as You like. Feel free to contact me via my Social profile and I will tell You how to do and show You examples Smile

Got to be said, nice post. Glad someone else is advocating the example of a free to use, free to edit property. Not all Transports have to be transports ;-) Thank you for the help you give willingly to others.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
5 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/19/2020(UTC), ASultryWmn on 6/19/2020(UTC), kynze_Black on 6/19/2020(UTC), Cougar on 6/20/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/20/2020(UTC)
kynze_Black
#5 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 7:58:09 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Cassey;1644145 wrote:
Hi Kynze,

As far as landing in the the World (VWW) you created, did you go to "Manage Property" tab and in "Choose Property Group" select the name of your VWW in the drop-down box, and left click the link highlighted orange in my pic below to download and install your VWW client on your PC?

After you install your VWW client, click "Manage" of your 9 Pods Transport, and check the box to "Set As default Transport". Click update to save too, of course. Now when you log in to client using the shortcut on your desktop with the name of your VWW you should land in your 9 Pod.

Hope this helps you with landing anyway.

Ok, so I am a bit confused now. I have to download the client again to be able to land in my transport?
kynze_Black
#6 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 8:04:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Sandra_SD;1644191 wrote:
Kynze;1644121 wrote:

Hello Kynze,

So in other words if I want to land at my default zaby all the time I open my property tab and click the link for that zaby? Does it log me in automatically? It puts me there after I log in?

I am very very limited in my knowledge of deco , I can do basic things. I have yet to get my brain wrapped around how to build a thing. I will definitely contact you for some help and more information, thank you ma'am.
2 users thanked kynze_Black for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/20/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/20/2020(UTC)
kynze_Black
#7 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 8:05:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The_Black_Rieder;1644247 wrote:
Sandra_SD;1644191 wrote:
Kynze;1644121 wrote:

Hello Kynze,

Got to be said, nice post. Glad someone else is advocating the example of a free to use, free to edit property. Not all Transports have to be transports ;-) Thank you for the help you give willingly to others.

I agree, very nice post and informative as well. Her offer of help is much appreciated.
2 users thanked kynze_Black for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/20/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/20/2020(UTC)
Scr_karenWFF_KMT
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 8:51:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello Kynze

There is another option to where you load into the game. All you need to do is copy the URL of the property you are in.

Then on your computer screen click on the right click on the background. From the drop down list select "New" then select "Create Short Cut". Paste the URL into the box, click Next. Then name the place.

Then when ever you want to enter the game, just click the short cut you made.

Login and the location you created is where you will load to.
5 users thanked Scr_karenWFF_KMT for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 6/21/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 6/21/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/21/2020(UTC), kynze_Black on 6/21/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 6/23/2020(UTC)
Chantal
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:34:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I am seeing more and more posts about this. And I can't but keep wondering why people suggesting the use of shortcuts or other properties.

One of the important things that is an oversight here is, what is the op's purpose for picking a transport.
If they want to market it to friends, and other people outside of Utherverse it might be wise to get a personal transport, and not a random other URL, since the personal transport links from the world domain actually come with a complete Utherverse installer, meaning even for those who do NOT have Utherverse they would be able to login there.

Making a shortcut won't do anything if the user isn't already a member of the game.

That said if you atmost using this for a family and only for in world contacts, sure a custom shortcut would work.

I think this is also why Utherverse has a few base portals in the personal transports and some information signs. Mostly so new members who might find this link hosted somewhere on a users personal site, they would still be able to learn more about Utherverse and how it all works, and find perhaps more users online then a random 1-5 users who use it for their own login, at certain times of the day. Mind you there is a lot of users who are running their own brand, and getting income from the affiliate program and refer-a-friend program this way.

I think the first and main question is why does the OP want a personal transport? For what purpose?
I setup a Discord for everyone!

Feel free to join at: https://discord.gg/4CgshQF

Need some help, visit: https://utherverse.fando...om/wiki/Utherverse_Wiki
1 user thanked Chantal for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 6/21/2020(UTC)
Lindaatje
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:24:23 AM(UTC)

Well as far as I know, how to deco your transport... You can not unless you are an UVIP!
Crazy as it may sound, even though it is your transport.
Or ask a layout from a business, but that will cost you.
Or wait till the swagbag is put there are always a number of transport layouts.

Good luck
Paul_FW
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:25:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Lindaatje;1644619 wrote:
Well as far as I know, how to deco your transport... You can not unless you are an UVIP!
Crazy as it may sound, even though it is your transport.
Or ask a layout from a business, but that will cost you.
Or wait till the swagbag is put there are always a number of transport layouts.

Good luck

The most Ray efficient way to deco your own transport, is to get a Deco version of the free one you have, deco it ,, save layout and apply it to the free one, so you only need to pay rent when you want to change something after, no need to be Uvip, vip will do the job, unless you want bots, but then you could just ask someone with a business tag to put one in for you, after that as long as your vip you can clone it do what you like to it, save the layout an apply to the free one.

You just need to be sure that the one you deco is on the same account as the non deco one or its gonna cost the transfer fee as well as the rental on the deco one every time you want to alter it.

Like when the Gods Pull signs out of the walls example. Nice little ray earner that one. makes you wonder how intentional that fuck up was don't it! with the amount of decoed transport's been made and sold !

You can of course make a shortcut and log into that od any vww url, but when you hit your home button it will take you to your default transport you last used, be it Utherverse one or your own.

The benefit of using your own transport link that creates an icon for you is you can make your own splash screens at log in and porting, so you don't have utherverse in your face on the screen and also customise your icon, so if you use it as affiliate or just have a group of friends that want to log into the same transport as each other. That way when they use the install link copied for them to use your transport they get the Icon you made as well Smile

As far as i know i am sure there will be no patcher fails on an additional small install for the extra log in link as it uses the files from the main install, its just a re direct with the logos n splash screen if you decide to customise them.
6 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 6/23/2020(UTC), Never_Lost on 6/23/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 6/23/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/23/2020(UTC), rolichan on 6/23/2020(UTC), Cougar on 6/24/2020(UTC)