Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cars Wanted
Sunrider56
#1 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 9:42:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi, and thanks for reading.

Those of you who know me probably know that I deco. That being said, just like all of us, there are some things I'm just not fond of making, and when I need a particular prop or accessory I just generally turn to some of my peers. For example I have a friend who is a wizard with Sky's. I'd rather just buy one from him than invest my time, you get the idea.

Anyway, I have a project that needs a few cars. At first I thought this would be a no-brainer, until I started shopping. What I found were showrooms with cobwebs (Photofucket), stale, flat, lifeless meshes and maps or something exotic that just wouldn't fit the style that I needed. Secondly, and even more frustrating, when I did email a car maker I seldom if ever got replies. It's as if no one wants the business anymore.

Now, granted, I'm looking for something "sort of" specific. But I just didn't imagine it would be so much of a challenge. I'm going to list what I need here. If anyone who reads this knows of someone CURRENTLY ACTIVE that makes cars, feel free to post a referral here.

What I'm looking for:
1) The cars must be ones I can make sit-able and viewable from the inside, just like you were the driver or passenger. No windows to obscure the view.

2) It would be nice if they had some kind of finished interior, but that's a stretch and not a deal breaker.

3) They need to be preferably conventional cars, not something exotic, I don't need a Stutz Bearcat or a Lotus.

4) The textures should have some level of quality finishes to them, not the flat, lifeless finishes of stock Utherverse car props.

5) The decorator NEEDS to be someone who is still ACTIVE in world and is professional enough to respond. I've wasted enough time already just reaching out to "car" people from the directory and get no response.

That about covers it. Again, any one who reads this posting who either makes cars or knows of someone reliable that they can refer me to, just post the information here. And thanks for reading. -Sun
1 user thanked Sunrider56 for this useful post.
Steven_North on 5/21/2020(UTC)
A_Seddy
#2 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:02:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
You could try with KJocii: https://www.utherverse.c...aspx?MemberID=102454689
He is still active and has plenty of cars. Right now most of them have non transparent windows but I am sure he can help you with that. For communication you best use Google translate and write to him in Hungarian.
Here is one of his showrooms and if you take the elevator door you'll get to his outdoor car exhibition: vww://utherverse.vww/@160865/@1181241#Auto%20Trading
7 users thanked A_Seddy for this useful post.
Sunrider56 on 5/18/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 5/18/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/18/2020(UTC), Debbie_Tan on 5/18/2020(UTC), Luna_HD on 5/19/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 5/19/2020(UTC), Steven_North on 5/21/2020(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:21:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I would contact __marta__ she is so talented and her cars are amazing, check out her freebies thread in the The Virtual World Web and Zaby Forum for examples of her work, I'm blown away with her creativity, her work is impressive Smile hope this helps Smile
4 users thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 5/19/2020(UTC), Cougar on 5/20/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/20/2020(UTC), Toya_TnT on 6/1/2020(UTC)
Steven_North
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 2:51:11 PM(UTC)

All good suggestions. Marta is awesome and has been a mentor always glad to help us. She is probably the best deco in world. Period.

We are active and build a few things....

What I'm looking for:
1) The cars must be ones I can make sit-able and viewable from the inside, just like you were the driver or passenger. No windows to obscure the view.
YES

2) It would be nice if they had some kind of finished interior, but that's a stretch and not a deal breaker.
YES

3) They need to be preferably conventional cars, not something exotic, I don't need a Stutz Bearcat or a Lotus.
YES & No You wish conventional, go back to RL, your the first soul to ever request 'conventional'..lol...we build custom so if you wish
conventional...its possible. lol

4) The textures should have some level of quality finishes to them, not the flat, lifeless finishes of stock Utherverse car props.
YES Most car finishes in Utherverse look fake, with over done highlights actually. Too many AVI bodies sadly the same too, they have these white
over glossy fake high lights, enough to be mistaken for anthrax victims...

5) The decorator NEEDS to be someone who is still ACTIVE in world and is professional enough to respond. I've wasted enough time already just reaching out
to "car" people from the directory and get no response.

Looking at my wife, my wife looking at me...checking pulses , all perfect. We are active in Utherverse every fucking day here...Despite boots,
and server problems, despite Photobucket...you name it. 8 years in RLC. We build more homes and buildings. See our main showroom.

That about covers it. Again, any one who reads this posting who either makes cars or knows of someone reliable that they can refer me to, just post the information here. And thanks for reading. -Sun

[size=6]Here are some portfolio photos of recent work. Steven & Heaven North

vww://utherverse.vww/@907759 STEVEN & HEAVEN NORTH CUSTOM PROP DESIGNS SHOWROOM

vww://utherverse.vww/@135205/@874658 NEW STEVEN & HEAVEN NORTH SHOWROOM
https://www.utherverse.c...e.aspx?MemberID=99811298

[/size]

Yes we build scale depicted historical aircraft too...

Oh dear, yes we build Stutz Bearcats...sorry...

Id say we are active....SMH We Build cars by hand...and make your dreams and
gifts happen. That's not enough, maybe move on & try second life.
MrStevenNorth
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:33:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
All good suggestions. Marta is awesome and has been a mentor always glad to help us. She is probably the best deco in world. Period.

We are active and build a few things....

What I'm looking for:
YES

YES

YES & No You wish conventional, go back to RL, your the first soul to ever request 'conventional'..lol...we build custom so if you wish
conventional...its possible. lol

YES Most car finishes in Utherverse look fake, with over done highlights actually. Too many AVI bodies sadly the same too, they have these white
over glossy fake high lights, enough to be mistaken for anthrax victims...

5) The decorator NEEDS to be someone who is still ACTIVE in world and is professional enough to respond. I've wasted enough time already just reaching out
to "car" people from the directory and get no response.

Looking at my wife, my wife looking at me...checking pulses , all perfect. We are active in Utherverse every fucking day here...Despite boots,
and server problems, despite Photobucket...you name it. 8 years in RLC. We build more homes and buildings. See our main showroom.

[size=6]Here are some portfolio photos of recent work. Steven & Heaven North

vww://utherverse.vww/@907759 STEVEN & HEAVEN NORTH CUSTOM PROP DESIGNS SHOWROOM

vww://utherverse.vww/@135205/@874658 NEW STEVEN & HEAVEN NORTH SHOWROOM
https://www.utherverse.c...e.aspx?MemberID=99811298

Yes we build scale depicted historical aircraft too...

Oh dear, yes we build Stutz Bearcats...sorry...

'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

MrStevenNorth
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2020 7:45:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Strange first post. If moderators here can remove first duplicate under Foxxx, (???) please do. The new patch is behaving strange. I posted under another profile steveNorth where my url address for my show room is and posted under that in first one (for more free layouts storage). Can moderator delete first one above please, seems I am unable. Thank you.
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

Chantal
#7 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2020 2:58:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
So many lovely cars
I setup a Discord for everyone!

Feel free to join at: https://discord.gg/4CgshQF

Need some help, visit: https://utherverse.fando...om/wiki/Utherverse_Wiki
Ellaila
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:37:40 AM(UTC)

Medals: