Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
COMMANDS TO MOVEMENT FOR AN ANIMAL
LRD_DG69_BHNW
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:34:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ARE THERE COMMANDS THAT YOU CAN GIVE TO AN ANIMAL TO SIT OR DO OTHER THINGS? IF SO WHAT ARE THEY AND WHERE DO YOU PUT THEM UNDER?
1 user thanked LRD_DG69_BHNW for this useful post.
Mrs_Wind_ROTE on 7/3/2020(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:50:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
DG_69;1625091 wrote:
ARE THERE COMMANDS THAT YOU CAN GIVE TO AN ANIMAL TO SIT OR DO OTHER THINGS? IF SO WHAT ARE THEY AND WHERE DO YOU PUT THEM UNDER?

Use the state tab and type in script, also use the SUPER-ZABY-HOW-TO-LIST and scroll to the animation section.

Golden Retriever (and Black Lab, Doberman and Rottweiler, since they operate on the same skeleton):
Goldenretriever_sit0
Goldenretriever_stand0

Chihuahua:
chihuahua_sit0
chihuahua_stand0

Beagle:
beagle_sit0
beagle_stand0

Pug:
pug_stand0

Cats:
cat_sit0
cat_stand0

https://forums.uthervers...UPDATED-AND-REVISED.aspx
10 users thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 2/25/2020(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/25/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 2/25/2020(UTC), Cougar on 2/26/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 2/26/2020(UTC), divingA_WnC on 2/26/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 2/26/2020(UTC), xX_Punisher_Xx on 2/26/2020(UTC), Never_Lost on 6/14/2020(UTC), Mrs_Wind_ROTE on 7/3/2020(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:52:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I visited a flower site I think it was Klasscy gardens, and there was a guard dog that ran right up to you and then backed away I'll look to see if I still have the link if so I will post it here and you can contact to see how they did it.

I found the link but the place is destroyed by photobucket. It was up and running not that long ago so this must be from the last fiasco. nothing much to see there but maybe you can still drop a email to ask about the dog. Good luck. Sorry I wasn't much help

vww://utherverse.vww/@2804/klasscys_nursery_hub#newstart
4 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 2/26/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 2/26/2020(UTC), Lost62 on 6/14/2020(UTC), Mrs_Wind_ROTE on 7/3/2020(UTC)
A_Seddy
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 10:35:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
ASultryWmn;1625194 wrote:
I visited a flower site I think it was Klasscy gardens, and there was a guard dog that ran right up to you and then backed away I'll look to see if I still have the link if so I will post it here and you can contact to see how they did it.

I found the link but the place is destroyed by photobucket. It was up and running not that long ago so this must be from the last fiasco. nothing much to see there but maybe you can still drop a email to ask about the dog. Good luck. Sorry I wasn't much help

I went there now and all looks good. Just the dog is only in idle state shaking its tail.
2 users thanked A_Seddy for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 2/26/2020(UTC), Xo_Mj_oX on 2/26/2020(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 11:05:32 AM(UTC)

Medals:

A_Seddy;1625319 wrote:

I went there now and all looks good. Just the dog is only in idle state shaking its tail.

Hello everyone,

I was there too and it all looks like it always looked. No change at all.

Kind regards, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
2 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 2/26/2020(UTC), ASultryWmn on 2/26/2020(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 4:31:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:
A_Seddy;1625319 wrote:

Thank you Seddy for the info I really was devastated when I saw that photobucket mess last night. Good to know all is well.
Mussentuchit
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 02, 2020 7:03:33 PM(UTC)

1 user thanked Mussentuchit for this useful post.
Mrs_Wind_ROTE on 7/3/2020(UTC)
1_Despicable_Me
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 02, 2020 7:09:08 PM(UTC)

You guys really need to speak up about theses things to UV while RLC is dying. It may actually get done. It's not that big of a deal. A Newbie should be able to come to the forum, see a First Topic at the top that says "RLC OFFICIAL CONTENT and COMMANDS" and find it easy. Everything else in the forum is less important.

If there can be a Video Games thread, there could be a locked one with all official game content.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.