Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Strippers and Ladders - Swag bag, Roached??
1_Despicable_Me
#1 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 10:24:56 PM(UTC)

I have been receiving some e-mails that the Strippers and Ladders game I had made for the Swag bag many years ago is roached. Can anyone confirm it?

Also, if I was to remake it, since I am green can I or someone replace the roached Swag bag one?

If I was to remake it, I need to be able to have a sign of approximately 10 x 10 I think it was or at least under 15 x 15. Does anyone know a host that is reliable and can handle 2048 x 2048 images?

I haven't decoed in RLC for over 3 years. I forget some things. Do images stretch and distort at around 12 x 12 with 2048 x 2048 images? I would need to make a 10 x 10 grid with 100 spaces. I'd like to avoid having to make 100 individual smaller tiles to lay in the spaces if possible.

last question. If I had to make 100 little tiles (which I really don't want to do cause it will take a shitload of time) would it be better to save it to a particular property without anything built on it so people could build around a board, or is there anyway to merge a game board into a already existing property without the fuss of someone having to download 100 signs?

I would basically need to remake this.

Any ideas would help before I lose interest,
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

3 users thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Silesa on 1/6/2020(UTC), Stonedwookie on 1/6/2020(UTC), Never_Lost on 1/7/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#2 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:00:09 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The Chromium patch has made so many more things possible than flash had as far as interactive.

THX, your creativity, talents, ability, and gifts to bring great in world games to RLC IMO are unrivaled.

i sincerely hope you again share that with others and soon bring something new on the next level as you have done in the past with some great venues, games and events.

Peace

CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
1 user thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 1/7/2020(UTC)
Stonedwookie
#3 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:33:53 PM(UTC)

i do deco as green cached web image script is still available scripts such as flash player aren't available as green as long as there's no flash scripts in it should be easy to redo as greeen
1 user thanked Stonedwookie for this useful post.
Silesa on 1/6/2020(UTC)
1_Despicable_Me
#4 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:57:39 PM(UTC)

Stonedwookie;1614019 wrote:
i do deco as green cached web image script is still available scripts such as flash player aren't available as green as long as there's no flash scripts in it should be easy to redo as greeen

They always lagged in the past as Web scripts - if I remember correctly.

Still need all the other questions answered if anyone can. If the swag bag one is fine, I really don't want to remake this. Sad

Ideally, I would like to make this as just a board someone can merge into their build and place wherever the wanted.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

Stonedwookie
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:51:20 AM(UTC)

is it public ? i dont have the property you got the url for it ?
1_Despicable_Me
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:10:37 PM(UTC)

Stonedwookie;1614027 wrote:
is it public ? i dont have the property you got the url for it ?

Think most are closed, but they would be built with traditional signs.

Older versions are at XXX Games and a test property called Ckassic Board games. I think they are public.

Pluush_Puussy
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:12:43 PM(UTC)

What is this game? Don't tell me to play it so I'll know; you posted it in the forums so tell us!
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
1_Despicable_Me
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:56:01 PM(UTC)

Pluush_Puussy;1614131 wrote:
What is this game? Don't tell me to play it so I'll know; you posted it in the forums so tell us!

It's an adult board game based off the classic Snakes and ladders 1800,'s kids board game that if all goes well, may be released in the real world market soon (hopefully Amazon) you could play with a significant other or others.

Basically the original version is an exercise in psychological foreplay and sexual tension. Think more real life. You are trying to get your partner naked and using a game as a means to accomplish your goal.

Both RL and Virtual Worlds revolve around rolling a single dice and reaching 100 first without being naked. Should you land on a slide, you have to slide down and lose one piece of clothing. Someone is often naked in approximately 20 mins but not always. There is the very real possibility of blue balls too.

Then there are the naughtiest versions where along with basic play, should you land on someone as ou roll you can require a time limited sex act.

I have been using these virtual worlds for years to test concepts. This is the simplest and most straightforward of them all.

Should I remake it, I will post everything in the forum - rules, game play and the naughtier alternative versions.

2 users thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 1/7/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/9/2020(UTC)
Pluush_Puussy
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 3:07:26 PM(UTC)

THX_;1614145 wrote:
Pluush_Puussy;1614131 wrote:

It's an adult board game based off the classic Snakes and ladders 1800,'s kids board game that if all goes well, may be released in the real world market soon (hopefully Amazon) you could play with a significant other or others.

Basically the original version is an exercise in psychological foreplay and sexual tension. Think more real life. You are trying to get your partner naked and using a game as a means to accomplish your goal.

Both RL and Virtual Worlds revolve around rolling a single dice and reaching 100 first without being naked. Should you land on a slide, you have to slide down and lose one piece of clothing. Someone is often naked in approximately 20 mins but not always. There is the very real possibility of blue balls too.

Then there are the naughtiest versions where along with basic play, should you land on someone as ou roll you can require a time limited sex act.

I have been using these virtual worlds for years to test concepts. This is the simplest and most straightforward of them all.

Should I remake it, I will post everything in the forum - rules, game play and the naughtier alternative versions.

Oooh ok, thank you for the summary! lol@highlighted

Good luck with this venture; I hope you see some reward for your efforts!
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
1 user thanked Pluush_Puussy for this useful post.
1_Despicable_Me on 1/7/2020(UTC)
Stonedwookie
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 3:41:28 PM(UTC)

yes i can confimrm XXX Games is photophucketed vww://utherverse.vww/@124107/@779851#cum%20get
1 user thanked Stonedwookie for this useful post.
1_Despicable_Me on 1/7/2020(UTC)