Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How to Open Club to Public?
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 5:37:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
prettynpierced;1613397 wrote:
I designed a club and want to open it to the public. How do I do this?

Please see this thread, it tells you everything you need to know.

https://forums.uthervers...Opening-a-new-Club.aspx

Good luck!
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

2 users thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 1/6/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#2 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 10:15:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
prettynpierced;1613898 wrote:
That helped NONE. I don't see a need for an opening event. I do not see a need for hosts or a dj or any of it. I just want to make it available to the public that's all. Such as getting out on the street and find somewhere to advertise it.

If that is the case why don't you try to make a bulletin and post it at regular times throughout the day, That should make the friends on your friend list aware that you are opening your club up to the public and they in turn can bring other friends to your club
2 users thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/6/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)
A_Seddy
#3 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:11:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Angels is right, posting Bulletins is the way to go then. And you can ask your friends to repost them to their friends and so on. This way you reach a rather large audience with the information. Creating a nice banner for the Bulletin will make it more attractive. And make sure to have the URL of your Club clickable somewhere in the Bulletin or at least available for copy and paste. Many seem to forget about that and just include it in the banner where it cannot be clicked or copied. Hardly anyone will take the time to retype it manually in their client address bar.
And if your Club is WG friendly, you could also apply for a free door on the WG Boulevard. Details see here: https://forums.uthervers...-fast--Look-Inside.aspx
2 users thanked A_Seddy for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/6/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#4 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 8:24:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Angels_Mr_Mj;1613900 wrote:
That helped NONE. I don't see a need for an opening event. I do not see a need for hosts or a dj or any of it. I just want to make it available to the public that's all. Such as getting out on the street and find somewhere to advertise it.

If that is the case why don't you try to make a bulletin and post it at regular times throughout the day, That should make the friends on your friend list aware that you are opening your club up to the public and they in turn can bring other friends to your club

If that info was not what you were looking for, maybe you should've been a bit more specific about what you wanted.

Originally Posted by: prettynpierced Go to Quoted Post

The way I read it, you wanted something sorta like a grand opening. Excuse me for misunderstanding and trying to help you.

Good luck.
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

3 users thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
Xo_Mj_oX on 1/7/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 1/7/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)
Xo_Mj_oX
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:53:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
BB_Licious;1613963 wrote:
Angels_Mr_Mj;1613900 wrote:

If that info was not what you were looking for, maybe you should've been a bit more specific about what you wanted.

Originally Posted by: prettynpierced Go to Quoted Post

The way I read it, you wanted something sorta like a grand opening. Excuse me for misunderstanding and trying to help you.

Good luck.

BB I thought your 1st post in this thread was more than just helpful, I thought you nailed it and covered every possible need to get a club up and running Smile

I was surprised at the ungrateful arsey reply you got back though. nearly everyone in the forums tends to be polite and respectful but not this character, I also see they have deleted their posts which is hardly surprising as I can't see many forum regulars rushing to help someone that is so ungrateful towards someone that is so helpful.
2 users thanked Xo_Mj_oX for this useful post.
A_Seddy on 1/7/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)