Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
VIP only area in a club
Cato_UVMC
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:06:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Can anyone tell me how to make a VIP only area? Some clubs have areas only VIPs can access and I was wondering how this is done.

Cato
Sandra_SD_SoF
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:33:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Cato609;1600246 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to make a VIP only area? Some clubs have areas only VIPs can access and I was wondering how this is done.

Cato

Hello Cato,

go to Your social center and look for the "property" tab. There You choose "rules" and at the bottom of the page You can decide what visitors are allowed to do at Your property. So You can allow vip-members only to enter the place and deny entrance for basic members for example.
Cato_UVMC
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:51:52 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks Sandra but I was hoping to allow basics downstairs but only VIPs upstairs, is this possible?
Sandra_SD_SoF
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:59:09 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Cato609;1600250 wrote:
Thanks Sandra but I was hoping to allow basics downstairs but only VIPs upstairs, is this possible?

Thats a different question :-)

Those rules are in place for the whole property. So the only way I know would be to build the upper floor as another property with different rules connected by some door.
SaphyreRose
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:32:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Cato609;1600250 wrote:

Yes it is possible. It is a bit tricky. I am sure someone knows how to do it off the top of their head but I will have to look in my club that has a vip area and try replicate it. Been a long while. I will have a look today and post back here later on.
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
SaphyreRose
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:38:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:

If you would like me to help set it up / have a look at your club I can .
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
seren_DOZ_MM
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:37:18 PM(UTC)

I believe this thread I have bookmarked from when I used to deco regularly explains how: https://forums.utherverse.com/ya...-and-VIP-Rope-Usage.aspx

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

_Ga_Peach_;1339383 wrote:
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
2 users thanked seren_DOZ_MM for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/10/2019(UTC), SaphyreRose on 9/10/2019(UTC)
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:21:57 PM(UTC)

It is really easy to do. this is how i would do it at least!!! use like a rope prop or if you have the vip area behind a door use the door instead. Then you go to your scripts and scroll down to were it says VIP. Click it and set it. there you go you have it set. now if you have it as an open area i would use a rope for sure and set the script on the rope. this way those in the vip area can still see everything but the basic members can not get behind the rope. Hope this helps. If you need help let me know and i will come help.
2 users thanked DJ_REBELCOWGIRL for this useful post.
Cougar on 9/10/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/11/2019(UTC)
seren_DOZ_MM
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:26:27 PM(UTC)

DJ_REBELCOWGIRL;1600466 wrote:
It is really easy to do. this is how i would do it at least!!! use like a rope prop or if you have the vip area behind a door use the door instead. Then you go to your scripts and scroll down to were it says VIP. Click it and set it. there you go you have it set. now if you have it as an open area i would use a rope for sure and set the script on the rope. this way those in the vip area can still see everything but the basic members can not get behind the rope. Hope this helps. If you need help let me know and i will come help.

Basically what I linked to said same! LOL

Dangle catnip, see and watch what happens as I happen to love catnip!

_Ga_Peach_;1339383 wrote:
I didn't forget you. I was falling asleep.

Best Neko Snuggles Award goes to Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
Cato_UVMC
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:03:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
'Then you go to your scripts and scroll down to were it says VIP'

I don't get this, do you need UVIP for it.

What it says in the links doesn't work either, seems to be old and either before what we have now or there are special stuff just for uvip.

Might be saying yes to your offer SaphyreRose at this rate.

Cato

SaphyreRose
#11 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 5:26:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Cato609;1601011 wrote:
'Then you go to your scripts and scroll down to were it says VIP'

I don't get this, do you need UVIP for it.

What it says in the links doesn't work either, seems to be old and either before what we have now or there are special stuff just for uvip.

Might be saying yes to your offer SaphyreRose at this rate.

Cato

Sure thing. I'll send you a private message.
Trooper
#12 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 10:30:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
If you want to see how to create a club like that contact Tazzy_Devil as he has two story club, ground floor for anyone but only VIP and UVIP are able to go up the stairs, basic accounts are blocked from going upstairs