Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
night version
DJ_STARDUCKS
#1 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 12:18:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
hi im wanting to know how i can change my outside into night version so i can have torches etc
ty
star
Nefarious_Needs
#2 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 2:01:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
DJ_STARDUCKS;1592629 wrote:
hi wanting to know how I can change my outside into night version so I can have torches etc
ty
star

That is a bit vague however you just simply change the sky, you either make one your self or buy one that you like

open up your prop editor find whatever prop your current sky may be on click on script delete the old one and copy and paste the new one in it, most skies are either on the moon prop or the sphere prop and your done
1 user thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
xxxCHRISTYxxx on 7/16/2019(UTC)
Niki_Deus_PCD
#3 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 6:35:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The other way is to use trigger boxes to create light areas where you can set how dark it is. That way, you don't just have a night time sky, but it is actually dark. I can't help more than that as I don't do anything with lighting but there are some wonderful deco people here who will tell you the right way to do it Smile
dicklessbitch4u
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:49:41 AM(UTC)

NIGHT VERSION ISENT REELY A GOOD SUPR POWER IF U WANT 2 GET A HOT NERDY GERLFRAND
STILL DERTY
MrStevenNorth
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 8:56:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Converting a day version to a night version is fun if a bit arduous. Its not easy as flipping a light wall switch or a dimmer
in the existing programming.

Its a combination light box triggers, and adjusting any or all props in 'state' in Deco Edit. You have to also very importantly
consider the light sources. This will determine adjusting the light values of individual props. Walls , furniture, ceilings,
floors, everything! Also the all important shadows!

If you have a lamp, and its supposed to be turned on, a easy way is to click 'unlit'. I rarely ever use unlit, for anything!
Many layouts I have seen, are to be polite, horrible! Everything is all stuck on unlit, and it looks like a scene from
'Close encounters of the Third Kind' , with bright surgery floods! Horrible! No mood lighting, no romance. A flat cartoon.
The extra care to make a lovers bedroom more intimate is beautiful if you know what your doing & can be beautiful and memorable benefits.

Soft tones, and from the outside, dim rooms suddenly illuminated inside come through the windows. Suddenly 'flat' images have depth and realism.

Contact me in world, and I can teach you a few things and leave the rest to you to the pleasure of learning. I have even found a way
in my Paris apartment to turn off the lights in a single trigger box. This was a happy accident. But its very romantic.

It takes time decoing. But the result can be very satisfying.

Below are some examples. I sell a Jamaica beach estate that was all inspired by the 1962 film 'Dr No'. I built two versions.
A day version, about 2 pm, and a version at night too. So if I can do it, anyone can!

No Club owners please. I am sure you can figure yourselves perfectly the first time..lol. Club owners all have a bad reputation...'all ego and no rays'. Sorry.

But 'Normal people' (lolol) that appreciate a little free neighborly help...I am happy to help you.

Steven North

The turquoise shimmering glow of the pool lights reflecting of the walls.
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

2 users thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
LongHorn3 on 7/13/2019(UTC), xxxCHRISTYxxx on 7/16/2019(UTC)