Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
IMVU dresses in RLC
ASultryWmn
#21 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 5:08:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Holy smokes! Fab, don't you think you since you are dealing with professional business people that they know all about marketing their product? The choice of who they want to promote them is solely their choice, and if they are not successful maybe people just don't like their work. You said your Father is a attorney, I hope he warned you about using the image of a person that just may have a screen actors guild card. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to _______"
It might be a good Idea to rethink your position, because this seems to be going over like a lead balloon.

Sultry
3 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
o_Fabian_o on 4/12/2019(UTC), Cougar on 4/13/2019(UTC), BettyBlue on 4/13/2019(UTC)
o_Fabian_o
#22 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 9:54:00 PM(UTC)

Thank you for your opinion.

1. The list is for customers who can have an overview of what designers have to offer in the game. Not just the 20 best.

2. I can not influence which pictures the people in the thumbnails use, but sure if no logo is available and the profile picture is a private picture, it makes sense to blur this, so that nobody can recognize it. After all, not everyone outside the game needs to know that this person plays in a sex game.

3. You're right, it's good to reconsider this list because I'm a designer myself (a week ago) and I might even take potential customers away when potential customers see what other designers are doing and maybe get the idea buying from another designer. That's right in that point of view. For a small group is that list not good, because its than against the idea to get maximum profit because this is there income for real life.

4. It is maybe an image of our society here in the game, which is not always good to have an idealistic idea (which can help a larger group), because often are in the society envious people, haters, frustrated people, they do not want (unpaid) idealism.
Their voices are often louder than the majority of people who just want to have fun and are happy and relaxed and don´t see the game as a struggle for survival.

reg fab
tor_Wraith_BRnD
#23 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:05:51 AM(UTC)

Medals:
With all due respect Master Fabian,

I do not see why you would waste your time to do this without speaking to the design community?

I am really not interested in having my work advertised outside of RLC. I fill a niche market. There is too much theft between various Adult sites. I am not saying mine is all that good, but I really don't want my designs duplicated in any way.

Also, if I want an outfit, I am not going to search by designer, I am going to do a keyword search of the whole catalog. I do watch a few designers, but even now there are so many thieves in the catalog (check IMVU, you brought it up first). If I see someone wearing an outfit I like, I will ask for the name of the outfit and the designer.

I honestly have no use for a 3rd party product.

Consider this my notice to not be included in your product.

I wish you luck in your endeavor, just not with my designs.

Thank you

*tor*
my name is: tor
I belong to: Wraith
Owner of the Home Stone: Black Rose and Dagger
3 users thanked tor_Wraith_BRnD for this useful post.
o_Fabian_o on 4/13/2019(UTC), BettyBlue on 4/13/2019(UTC), Celendra_COMC on 4/14/2019(UTC)
o_Fabian_o
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:00:30 AM(UTC)

Hi Smile
The IMVU issue is for me a closed case completly different structure.
Sure your design shall be allways seen only from RLC members.

thanks for Information.

reg fab Smile
BettyBlue
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 6:46:32 AM(UTC)

Medals:
If Fabian continu on that way, he will be banned soon.
I will first report Fabian if he use my logo and my name again to WorldOps.....even blur.
My logo and my name is copyright.

First at all, read all Rules in here and than start the business.

Sad and stupid if you do not know who is WorldOps Sad

You have no my permission to use my logo and my name, Fabian...and for your information
you did it here, on forum, without my permision, so I can report you.

Oh, yes, since I am much older than you, I am Mrs.Betty for you! Smile
3 users thanked BettyBlue for this useful post.
OkieDoodle_DFE on 4/13/2019(UTC), o_Fabian_o on 4/13/2019(UTC), Cougar on 4/13/2019(UTC)
o_Fabian_o
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 8:04:38 AM(UTC)

Thank you Betty for your information.

reg fab Smile have a wonderful and nice weekend my lovely friendKiss
o_Fabian_o
#27 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:30:45 AM(UTC)

Hi Betty I hoped that you had a wonderful weekend and alot of sunshine came into your heart and that you did like the motorbike ride.

BTW - this side is rent from a reseller and not from servage.

But I am very happy that you feel fine Smile and I hope to see and hear you soon.

I wish you a blessed easterweek and thankyou so much for your attention.

best regards Fab Smile
ooxx_xxoo
#28 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 10:51:56 AM(UTC)

fabian, betty is friend of mine. i am a person who cares of her and helps her several times per week.
read betty's status

betty is an invalid
photo you saw on her profile is photo while she was healthy

you are disgusting and cruel. shame on you ThumbDown Angry
2 users thanked ooxx_xxoo for this useful post.
o_Fabian_o on 4/16/2019(UTC), Cougar on 4/17/2019(UTC)
o_Fabian_o
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:19:45 PM(UTC)

Kelly_Dee;1582625 wrote:
fabian, betty is friend of mine. i am a person who cares of her and helps her several times per week.
read betty's status

betty is an invalid
photo you saw on her profile is photo while she was healthy

you are disgusting and cruel. shame on you ThumbDown Angry

Thanks - I dont know that she was or is invalid - this is very sad - for this i feel sad for her.
Do you think to call me disgusting and cruel is a nice way to tell me this.
Or you think there would be another way to tell me that a person has a very sad life story to make me understand better that there is a reason that she react different then other person with not so sad life situation.

reg fab
o_Fabian_o
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:44:51 PM(UTC)

Last update:

In the case that I get to know that Betty had or has a very hard life situation (therefore I understand her reaction now)- and even I am from the doing not wrong what I have done with the hall of fame - I will withdraw the project hall of fame for the customers - from the net - because I dont want to make Bettys life more hard.

I wrote her that I say sorry for the fight - if I would have known that she has a hard life - I would have react in a different way - the lesson that I learned - that some situations of people here in the game are very sad and it makes no sense to make feel anybody bad here.

and I guess not both cases are closed - the hall of fame and the fight with betty.

This does not mean that I agree with everbody actions - but it helped me to understand that this sentence is ture:

"Who wins in the fight against each other - lose in love"

In this way I am ready to lose in the fight here.

reg fab