Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
EMOTES?
Camis_lea
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:01:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Ok so for lack of a better word I call Cage, Skate, Juggle, Hug, kiss, etc EMOTES.. I'm not sure everybody else does but thats ok, I learned these today along with a couple others. Is there a complete list of these emotes? One other How to question, I see people up in the cielings of the pussycat but also on the dance dias in the center of the room, how do you get there?

Thanks

P.S. I also noticed they are absent from the manual??
_Naomi
#2 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:21:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Camis_lea wrote:
Ok so for lack of a better word I call Cage, Skate, Juggle, Hug, kiss, etc EMOTES.. I'm not sure everybody else does but thats ok, I learned these today along with a couple others. Is there a complete list of these emotes? One other How to question, I see people up in the cielings of the pussycat but also on the dance dias in the center of the room, how do you get there?

Thanks

P.S. I also noticed they are absent from the manual??

For a full list of Keyboard Commands - or Emotes - in RLC please take a scroll through my blogs on my Guide account.

Profile for Guide _Pixie_

Hope they answer a lot of your questions. Dancing

As for getting higher....they are getting there with the use of "Invisible Wings". Although Basic members can wear wings in the Anything Goes Dimensions of RLC by altering their MyInfo file - the use of "Invisible Wings" is VIP only. In short, the wings are there, but invisible....did I really just say that? d'oh!

Invisible wings are do seem to get you that little bit higher than visible wings and I've heard some said the "hang time" is a little longer lol.

If you are a VIP member and wish to put on your "invisible wings" all you need to do is the following -

Customize >

Underwear >

Wings - hit this at least twice so that you see a pair of wings on your back in Customize >

Then hit DON'T CHANGE instead of Show Changes.

You will find that the jumping height is now that of those with wings...however the wings are "hidden" from view.

If you are a Basic user you can only add wings, (visible), by editing your MyInfo file - and this alteration is not permitted in any other place than the Anything Goes dimension

Camis_lea
#3 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:24:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Ohh your awesome Thankyou very much!
_Naomi
#4 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:29:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Camis_lea wrote:
Ohh your awesome Thankyou very much!

You're very welcome Dancing