Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Spotlight Animation Script?!
Rythalya
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 10:09:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
So, I've been in a few clubs that have spotlights that shine down & move across dance floors, stages, & etc & was just wondering what the script is to animate the spotlights? Thanks in advance for any help given! Smile
BeeLiCiOuS
#2 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 10:58:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Rythalya;1560789 wrote:
So, I've been in a few clubs that have spotlights that shine down & move across dance floors, stages, & etc & was just wondering what the script is to animate the spotlights? Thanks in advance for any help given! Smile

I dont believe there is any animation for the spotlight itself, I always use the rotate script and you can alter the speed at which it rotates. Each of the spotlight is tilted differently so you can get different effects.

Visit BeeLiCiOuS DeSiGnS GaLLeRy ~ vww://utherverse.vww/@58451/@1117173

1 user thanked BeeLiCiOuS for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 11/19/2018(UTC)
Rythalya
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 11:10:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hmm ok i'll have to play around with it then. The ones i saw last night seemed to sweep from side to side or back & forth depending how you look at it.
Anhton_Novo
#4 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 1:59:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Rythalya;1560801 wrote:
Hmm ok i'll have to play around with it then. The ones i saw last night seemed to sweep from side to side or back & forth depending how you look at it.

Good afternoon,

Is this place you saw last night a public property? if so, do you have the url for it?

Anhton
Rythalya
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:14:30 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Sorry for the late response, I've been in the hospital. The club i was in i believe was called "Brick Yard." It was shown to me by Sunrider56 who i believe was in process of decoing it. I have attempted to get hold of him with no luck. I figure he's just out for Thanksgiving like many others lol.
Paul_FW
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 12:28:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
To move a spot light rotate it at random use the move within bounded box script.

With correct use of settings you can keep the prop static and confine its x y z movement to minimal using low numbers of 1- 2 and set the rotation using jitter speed etc.

If you have never used move within bounded box before, take some time to understand its settings, and start positions if you are wanting a larger area of movement on any prop that you use with this script.
Anhton_Novo
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 8:26:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Rythalya;1561258 wrote:
Sorry for the late response, I've been in the hospital. The club i was in i believe was called "Brick Yard." It was shown to me by Sunrider56 who i believe was in process of decoing it. I have attempted to get hold of him with no luck. I figure he's just out for Thanksgiving like many others lol.

Thanks so much for your response. Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well. I hope that everything is better for you now.

Best,

Anhton
Paul_FW
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:52:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
spots moved with "move within bounded box script"

vww://utherverse.vww/@70422/@1402608#top%20tube