Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
NEW CHIPMUNK SPEED CHAT THEME - BY IAMRICKROCK
IamRickRock
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:30:20 PM(UTC)

Ok i thought why not change the speed chat sounds to sound like the Chipmunks so I decided to give it a try and here is what I came up with. Please visit my blog at http://www.utherverse.com/Net/b...amp;BlogOwnerId=90393688 and read up on how to try this out.

I am also going to make a video of the new speed chats while in use and post it on youtube for anyone who wants to see and hear the new sounds before trying.

I know this is silly but it's something new and hopefully this will spawn new sound ideas from more people who are more talented than I am. And if you do not like this please do not use it no one is forcing anything on anyone.

I have tested this out and it works perfect and it adds some fun to the game, especially when you go into a room and watch the sex and you hear a chipmunk voice saying "I'm Cumming!!!!" ROFLMAO! �;D �;D

Try it out and let me know how you like it and remember this is not an official RLC modification so if u mess it up please don't call RLC. Make sure you back up your RLC files before trying this.

Enjoy! �Wink
Rick