Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how make layouts from winterworkshop transferable
Isadora_FDR
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 8:06:13 PM(UTC)

hi i got a big problem i got the winterworkshop we got in swagbag serval of years go and done some of my own layouts in there but the problem is i cant transfer them to anyone else why is this??
Channy
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:07:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The why:

It sounds like you have had a layout applied to it before you started decoing and not reset the property properly before deco. The moment you apply a layout that is non-transferrable on the property, any saves you make after that will be non-transferrable too. Only way to prevent this is to reset the property before starting new deco on it.

I dont know of any way to fix this on a already non-transferrable save without re-deco it on a reset property
Our showroom:

vww://utherverse.vww/@141443/showroom
__Dusty__
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:16:53 AM(UTC)

Red_Coral_GC_FDR;1546272 wrote:
hi i got a big problem i got the winterworkshop we got in swagbag serval of years go and done some of my own layouts in there but the problem is i cant transfer them to anyone else why is this??

You might try making a clone and see if that is transferable.

If it is not, try deleting 5 props, replace them, then save a new layout under a different name.

This works sometimes without resetting the original.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
Isadora_FDR
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:36:31 AM(UTC)

__Dusty__;1546295 wrote:

If it is not, try deleting 5 props, replace them, then save a new layout under a different name.

Did a clone and did a total reset of the property and saved it but still it wasent transferable was only able to apply or delete . can this have something to do with its a free property??
Luna_HD
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 4:27:48 AM(UTC)

Red_Coral_GC_FDR;1546299 wrote:
__Dusty__;1546295 wrote:

Did a clone and did a total reset of the property and saved it but still it wasent transferable was only able to apply or delete . can this have something to do with its a free property??

Try writing to worldops@redlightcenter.com, explain the problem and give them the name of the layout. They fixed this problem for me with a couple of layouts transferred from Eros Island. They will ask you to prove you made the layout but the instructions are easy.
Isadora_FDR
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 6:20:52 AM(UTC)

Luna_HD;1546305 wrote:
__Dusty__;1546295 wrote:

Try writing to worldops@redlightcenter.com, explain the problem and give them the name of the layout. They fixed this problem for me with a couple of layouts transferred from Eros Island. They will ask you to prove you made the layout but the instructions are easy.

Aha so worldops can make my own layouts transferable?
SaphyreRose
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 11:39:32 AM(UTC)

Medals:

They actually had a layout from that which was blank for grabs. I do believe for decorating. Thosse were offered in the Xmas Swag Bag a few years ago.

The original property layout that was in the swag bag will not be transferrable of course. The textures in there are made by several decos, the most made by me.

Just want to make sure and re-iterate that those textures made by me cannot be used in any layout from that property which is transferrable, or other layout / or property by members or shared with anyone. The other decos who made textures in there - you would have to ask them but I do not think they would allow that.
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
Luna_HD
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 1:36:09 PM(UTC)

Red_Coral_GC_FDR;1546309 wrote:
Luna_HD;1546305 wrote:
__Dusty__;1546295 wrote:

Aha so worldops can make my own layouts transferable?

When they sent all the layouts over from Eros Island they weren't transferrable, which was fair enough for the ones we bought but not for the ones we created ourselves. But all they needed was proof that they were ours and then they made them transferrable. It happened with three of mine so yes, they can.