Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Sailing Boat Zaby
Nefarious_Needs
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 10:42:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello to all, Is there a post on the forum that shows how to make a Sailing boat zaby it looks like the boat is moving with revolving props moving around it, I have been searching the forum with no luck,I know the concept but putting it in place is the problem I seem to be stuck with just a turning in circle props any help would be great thanks.
SaphyreRose
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:13:30 PM(UTC)

Medals:

I do not know how to do it off the top of my head but could figure it out if I messed with it enough.

It seems to me the ones I've seen make a stationary prop (boat, jet ski, what have you) and have the surroundings on a rotate. Normally it's a rotating background scene of some kind. Some decos have used swf files. Lilgirldaf and Bad_Timmy have made some cool places with those type of effects but that talent is way beyond my comprehension. Some decos might make you a custom moving swf.

You can see some of lilgirldaf's excellent work at this link

vww://utherverse.vww/@84383#ship@20bridge2

Timmy made a cool car prop and it looks like it's blazing down a deserted road on the way to Vegas

You can see that here - I don't know how the road was made but I'm guessing some sort of swf file.

vww://utherverse.vww/@128091#road@20side

Not sure if the above are set to friends only or what, but the work is excellent !
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
2 users thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 8/4/2018(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/4/2018(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:19:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
SaphyreRose;1545374 wrote:

I do not know how to do it off the top of my head but could figure it out if I messed with it enough.

It seems to me the ones I've seen make a stationary prop (boat, jet ski, what have you) and have the surroundings on a rotate. Normally it's a rotating background scene of some kind. Some decos have used swf files. Lilgirldaf and Bad_Timmy have made some cool places with those type of effects but that talent is way beyond my comprehension. Some decos might make you a custom moving swf.

You can see some of lilgirldaf's excellent work at this link

vww://utherverse.vww/@84383#ship@20bridge2

Timmy made a cool car prop and it looks like it's blazing down a deserted road on the way to Vegas

You can see that here - I don't know how the road was made but I'm guessing some sort of swf file.

vww://utherverse.vww/@128091#road@20side

Not sure if the above are set to friends only or what, but the work is excellent !

Thank you, Rose, I will give them a look Smile
SaphyreRose
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:23:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:

You're welcome. I know of the sailboat places and I'm trying to remember where they are !
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 8/6/2018(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:28:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
One done by driece and chelsea_shore some time ago !

vww://utherverse.vww/@734379

The boat is stationary and the other props, sea water, rocks,sand, and the palm tree background are on some sort of rotation. Excellent concept. I now think it would take me sometime to figure this out ! This is a great zaby, I remember seeing it the first time.
3 users thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/4/2018(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/4/2018(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 8/6/2018(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 1:37:47 PM(UTC)

Medals:
https://forums.uthervers...EVEN-NORTH-DESIGNS.aspx

Here you are....contact me. Steven
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

2 users thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/4/2018(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 8/6/2018(UTC)
DurtyJay
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 05, 2018 7:34:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
To be totally honest, its worth it just to purchase a layout from Steven (who does amazing boats) or any other of the other folks who've made this type of layout, but if you want to try to make one yourself...

There are tons of other props that work too, just wanted to show the basic mechanics and let your imagination run wild with it. The video is longer than planned, but hopefully its at least somewhat helpful to anyone wanting to do this type of zaby/layout.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

3 users thanked DurtyJay for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 8/5/2018(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/6/2018(UTC), Nefarious_Needs on 8/6/2018(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 05, 2018 7:45:26 PM(UTC)

DurtyJay;1545515 wrote:
To be totally honest, its worth it just to purchase a layout from Steven (who does amazing boats) or any other of the other folks who've made this type of layout, but if you want to try to make one yourself...

There are tons of other props that work too, just wanted to show the basic mechanics and let your imagination run wild with it. The video is longer than planned, but hopefully its at least somewhat helpful to anyone wanting to do this type of zaby/layout.

Hey Durty Jay

Welcome back, I was just talking about you.

https://forums.uthervers...-Picks.aspx#post1540758

1 user thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
DurtyJay on 8/6/2018(UTC)
LazTopCat
#9 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 3:01:07 PM(UTC)

DurtyJay;1545515 wrote:

I just watch the video to hear that smexy voice again!!! Drool

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs
#10 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 3:05:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
DurtyJay;1545515 wrote:

Thank you durty, I was just hanging out with steven the other day about this, I will take a look at the video you sent and give it a try thanks again.
1 user thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
__Dusty__
#11 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 8:04:31 PM(UTC)

There is one called the Ski Boat cruise but the property is now locked.

There is this one from Innovative design:

vww://utherverse.vww/@942534#Entry

and this one where you can ski on the back of the boat or cruise:

vww://utherverse.vww/@734379#Entry%20SkiBoat%20Cruise

Cruelle has a nice one with a moving truck or you sit in a parasail or water ski or ride a motorcycle (click the images in the ski boat):

vww://utherverse.vww/@1407214#start
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
1 user thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 8/6/2018(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#12 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 8:44:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
__Dusty__;1545611 wrote:
There is one called the Ski Boat cruise but the property is now locked.

There is this one from Innovative design:

vww://utherverse.vww/@942534#Entry

and this one where you can ski on the back of the boat or cruise:

vww://utherverse.vww/@734379#Entry%20SkiBoat%20Cruise

Cruelle has a nice one with a moving truck or you sit in a parasail or water ski or ride a motorcycle (click the images in the ski boat):

vww://utherverse.vww/@1407214#start

Thank you dusty I will give them a look.