Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
for a how to on how to have a better time check this out.
PRINCESS72
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 10:45:13 PM(UTC)

i won't be on rlc anymore i've joined second life i will still have my rlc profile so you can leave me a message but i won't be in the world anymore. would like you to join me in second life here is the link.https://secure-web12.secondlife.com/join/index.php
after you join second life let me know what your name is on there so i can add you my name on second life is Dynasty Clip mention me when you go to join.second life is very different from rlc.very different all the stuff you get here with vip you get there and more for free you can also have your own land and you get to fly all the time if you want and you can buy anything you can imagine everything works they have cars you can buy and drive and have as your own.you can have sex for free. there is an island for anything you can think of from amusement parks to haunted houses to trailer parks to the wild west you can also customize your avatar better.it's all in second life.and it's bigger.and it dose not crash as often as rlc and if it dose you can get rite back on. so you mite want to swicht from rlc to sl. it is worth it and yes there is free sex
Star_MYR
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:06:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Second Life has its faults too, but if you're happy there, good luck!
MrStevenNight_
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:11:33 AM(UTC)

Ok Princess72, we got the idea after your 18th post, believe this makes you 19th post....which is the same as the other 18...that you are leaving for SL, but no need to continue to SPAM the Forums with the same post.