Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Poll Question : Should one's GF/BF/Significant other Occupy #1 Spot in Friends list?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes (Be insulted if not).
Results hidden
  Yes (But can be placed anywhere).
Results hidden
  No (this is a dead tradition)
Results hidden
Total 12 100%
Guests can't vote. Try and register.

Slot #1 in Friends List
o_FullMetal_o
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 7:12:42 AM(UTC)

Things have changed a lot over the last 15 years. One thing that has been a tradition in RLC is the placement of your GF/BF/Significant other in your friends list. It used to be that this person would habit the first slot in your friends list, however I have noticed these days that this person will show up in just about any slot. I have seen besties, ex-lovers and even businesses occupying the #1 slot while the GF/BF/Significant other gets placed at whatever slot they were initially in when added. Is this now a dead tradition? Does the placement of one's GF/BF/Significant other even matter?

DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 8:19:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have my own way I organize my friend list. First my Support Profile to my properties, then my BF and any Seattle Angel Sisters. Then Utherverse Staff and Volunteers. My TG Friends in alphabetic order, then Female in Alphabetic Order, Male in Alphabetic Order, and finally prospect friends in order of when they made friends till I see they been around, then I move them to my alphabetic list by gender.

I do this also because I check on my friends profile at least once a month, few profiles at a time per day, to see if they are active or what new and such. It fun to get to know my friends. Been doing it since I first started. I keep track of all my friends on my friend list. Wonder if people do that are just friend them to spam invite them as fake friends. It how I found out.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
Mr_JD
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 3:09:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thing is, people take advantage of deleting you then adding you again, to move them into the top spot. Especially spammers/businesses. Unless you are active in monitoring your friends list, some just don't care.
1 user thanked Mr_JD for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 4/28/2024(UTC)