Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Transferring rays to cash
Quarthon_MM
#1 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 11:34:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
How exactly do we convert rays to cash? I searched for a thread on it but didnt find one.
Wonkatonk
#2 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 11:50:15 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Quarthon_MM Go to Quoted Post
How exactly do we convert rays to cash? I searched for a thread on it but didnt find one.

Hey Quarthon, You will need to go to the Market place to sell your rays. here is the link: https://www.utherverse.com/net/market/. From there Deposit the amount of rays you are looking so sell into your trader account and then put them up on the market. The current standard sale price is $0.075 for 1 ray. If the rays have not sold withing a week they will be returned to your trader account.
Follow the Utherverse social media networks on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook & Google +

The_Black_Rieder
#3 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 3:41:55 PM(UTC)

Theirs actually two price scales in there. Left hand column is currently and nearly always these days at 0.075 and does indeed take up to 7 days. More often than not lately it will fail to sell though I have managed to do a couple in the last few months, it used to rarely fail.

Whereas the right hand column tends to sell instantly albeit at a lower price of 0.070 and this is laughably nearly always constant too. Both attract a transaction fee and this is automatically deducted, then you receive whats left. You then have to play the waiting game to transfer them to dollars, I`ve never done this bit so you`ll need to use the Withdraw link and take it from there.

Sam
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
ASultryWmn on 4/3/2024(UTC)
Rising_Eagle_SC
#4 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 11:10:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I am sorry but I dont understand the answers. What I wonder about is: How exactly do we get the rays from our Bank account into our transfer account? I do not see any option for this. Deposit is only used for to transfer from an EXTERNAL source, like a real life bank account. Not from an INTERNAL source such our RLC Bank accounts. I cant see any option for to do it as you say, Wonkatonk. So how do we do it?
AS
1 user thanked Rising_Eagle_SC for this useful post.
123net on 10/8/2011(UTC)
Rand
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 08, 2011 6:30:21 AM(UTC)

1. Click on the red Buy/Sell on Marketplace image on your Social Center page
  2. In the Bid Placement box along the left type the number of rays you wish to sell in the lefthand box of the Sell area. There is a max you can sell in one transaction. I think it's 2,000 rays. But you can do several 2,000 ray transactions if need be.
  3. Set the price you wish in the box just to the right. As Sam said, 0.70 (the default) is going to be an almost immediate sale. Anything above that, you'll have to wait for someone to bid.
  4. When your rays have sold you'll see the part above that change. Specifically you'll see a dollar amount in the Trader Account section.
  5. Once the dollars are in your Trader Account click the red Withdraw link there on the left.
  6. Now you have a choice. Buy VIP is fairly obvious what it does. You can also have UV cut and mail you a check. Depending upon where you are, it'll take anywhere from 4 or 5 (business) days up to considerably more to receive that. Mostly due to mail transit time. (Yes they are fees involved and they auto-deduct them.) AlertPay is also there. You have to have an AlertPay account already set up and verified to use it to collect. And yes there are more fees involved, both from UV and AlertPay.
Rand Has Left The Building...

...but apparently The Learning Zone and RaD Catalog get to stay open! And yes the TLZ remains Free!

1 user thanked Rand for this useful post.
x_OMG_x on 4/3/2024(UTC)
Azza_Alter
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2024 1:08:13 AM(UTC)

Super late to the party on this, about 12 years to late as I forgot I had this account. I live in Australia and want to withdraw the rays, is that possible?
BabySweets56
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2024 1:31:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Azza_Alter Go to Quoted Post
Super late to the party on this, about 12 years to late as I forgot I had this account. I live in Australia and want to withdraw the rays, is that possible?

There are a lot of people who buy and sell rays using paypal, zelle and other things. I would suggest asking your friends or perhaps some will reply here. I don't want to list any because I know of a few but there are far more than the few I know of. But, to answer your question, yes it can be done. Good luck!
“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together & the music that brings harmony.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
Owner of BabySweets LTD & Simply Sweet Hosting, Winner Gift Glow Up 2022, Prom Princess 2023, Best DJ VC 2023, Best Business To Business VC 2023, winner of Mr/Ms RLC 2024 Decorator Category