Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Find Music in a layout
Mr_NYDon
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2024 2:21:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
How can you find the music source in a layout that doesn't show in any list for the Property?
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2024 4:17:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
sent you a message to your pm on here to answer the ways i know how to look for it. hope it helps

Blessed Be,
Rebel
DarkLadyJADE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2024 6:00:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hope you find it.

It why my BF and I use RLC Radio Prop and bury it. It makes it easier to find and change music.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
Pytch
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 5:05:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The music will be on either an Audio Play Music script or a Web Browser (Chromium) script. The prop that it's on is often not indicative of what it's used for (for example it could be on any prop, such as a wall). However most use the Jukebox prop (additionally I use Animated Sign for the Web Browser script), to make them easy to find.

To figure out where these scripts are placed, open the Prop list in the Prop Editor. In there you can toggle between viewing the Scripts or the Prop ID - you need to ensure that Scripts is selected. See image below.

In the Search Scripts box, type Audio to show only the scripts that have the word Audio in them. You will now only see those in the Prop List. Note that each prop may have 3 scripts, so the Audio script could be on any of the 3 slots. You can switch between the slots on the the heading in the prop list.

If you dont find any Audio scipts, it could be that your music is on a Web Browser script, so do the above again but seach for Web instead of audio.

Good luck.

Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Crypto etc): https://discord.gg/tnsAsBvZ
4 users thanked Pytch for this useful post.
Plixton_UA on 3/28/2024(UTC), ByPerseus_Design on 3/28/2024(UTC), Cordonocus on 3/28/2024(UTC), Mr_NYDon on 3/29/2024(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2024 8:33:30 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Pytch Go to Quoted Post
The music will be on either an Audio Play Music script or a Web Browser (Chromium) script. The prop that it's on is often not indicative of what it's used for (for example it could be on any prop, such as a wall). However most use the Jukebox prop (additionally I use Animated Sign for the Web Browser script), to make them easy to find.

To figure out where these scripts are placed, open the Prop list in the Prop Editor. In there you can toggle between viewing the Scripts or the Prop ID - you need to ensure that Scripts is selected. See image below.

In the Search Scripts box, type Audio to show only the scripts that have the word Audio in them. You will now only see those in the Prop List. Note that each prop may have 3 scripts, so the Audio script could be on any of the 3 slots. You can switch between the slots on the the heading in the prop list.

If you dont find any Audio scipts, it could be that your music is on a Web Browser script, so do the above again but seach for Web instead of audio.

Good luck.

Expanding on what Pytch said, I'm not sure if this is the case, but the audio play script is only available if the property owner is VIP. If he is a basic user, the audio isn't available for modification.

Pers

LINK TO SHOWROOM (LAYOUT) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@1711585
LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...earch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

1 user thanked ByPerseus_Design for this useful post.
Mr_NYDon on 3/30/2024(UTC)