Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Object loading problem
ByPerseus_Design
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2024 6:24:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Good morning!

I'm experiencing a layout loading issue and would like to see if anyone here on the forum can help me.

Here's the situation: every time I enter the property, one of the objects, randomly chosen by the game, fails to load.

When I press F5, it loads the previous one and randomly selects another object not to load.

I've been scratching my head trying to solve it, reviewed the entire list of objects, checked the state tab, and found nothing.

I can't seem to find the problem. Does anyone know what it could be?

I've already searched the forum for this question and didn't find anything.

Thank you.

Perseus

LINK TO SHOWROOM (LAYOUT) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@1711585
LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...earch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

Debbie_Tan
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2024 7:30:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have no idea if this is your issue, but I have run across an issue like this with a couple of image hosting sites I used. I had images / textures hosted on imgur and flickr free accounts that would load one minute and not the next. I also noticed it was random images that would come and go, just like what your having an issue with. I searched the internet to see if there was a fix for this issue and really didn't find anything except one possibility. I have no idea how this works, but on free image hosting sites, imgur and flickr included, if a certain image or images aren't viewed in a period of time they delete it or break the link to it. I found with flickr that if you visit your account from time to time it alleviates this issue. As far as imgur goes, I had to move everything to my paid account on another image hosting site to cure the issue. Good luck.
"Built into each of us is a little calculator that can make judgments that will never appear on a piece of paper. And sometimes you know something's right, you can't prove it to anybody, or you know something's wrong. Little ethical circuit breakers you carry around inside...so I go with my instinct."

Honorable General Colin Powell
Born: April 5, 1937, Harlem, New York, NY
Died: October 18, 2021, Walter Reed, Bethesda, MD

T2T, St. Jude, Back the Blue, The Dream Foundation, Make-A-Wish
1 user thanked Debbie_Tan for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 2/10/2024(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2024 7:51:01 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Debbie_Tan Go to Quoted Post
I have no idea if this is your issue, but I have run across an issue like this with a couple of image hosting sites I used. I had images / textures hosted on imgur and flickr free accounts that would load one minute and not the next. I also noticed it was random images that would come and go, just like what your having an issue with. I searched the internet to see if there was a fix for this issue and really didn't find anything except one possibility. I have no idea how this works, but on free image hosting sites, imgur and flickr included, if a certain image or images aren't viewed in a period of time they delete it or break the link to it. I found with flickr that if you visit your account from time to time it alleviates this issue. As far as imgur goes, I had to move everything to my paid account on another image hosting site to cure the issue. Good luck.

Thank you, Debbie for your reply. Unfortunately, that's not the case. The issue isn't the texture, it's the prop itself. The game is randomly choosing an object not to load. It even does this with an object in the game with no external texture. This has never happened to me.

LINK TO STORE (FURNITURE) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@181491/furniture_showroom
LINK TO HOUSE OF PERSEUS (FASHION DESIGN) ===>>>>> vww://utherverse.vww/@142629/maison#entrance
MY CLOTHING CATALOGUE ====>>>>> https://www.utherverse.c...earch.aspx?mid=104451832
MY RADIO STATION - ATLANTIS MUSIC HALL ====>>>>> https://byperseus.wixsite.com/radio

1 user thanked ByPerseus_Design for this useful post.
Debbie_Tan on 2/10/2024(UTC)
DarkLadyJADE
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2024 9:15:04 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Sounds like computer process of to many props in property. It why I limit 200 to 300 props.

Also your settings might not be set at a low setting.

Try this:
Click F7 (or Tool Icon on upper right screen) and do this, Set your Max FPS to 30; Set your Texture Detail to Low or Medium; Set your Max Avatars to 15; Set your Texture Filters to Bilinear, click OK and then reboot

See if that works. Also I monthly clear my cache folder either by in chat box type /clearcache or manually do it by this way:
To delete your Utherverse Cache Folder, Go to on your computer----><Username>/AppData/Local/Temp and there you find this folder. Make sure after deleting it, you also clean your trash bin, before rebooting.
Please when loading it take time to refresh either by relogging in or F5.

Hope those work for you.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
4 users thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
ByPerseus_Design on 2/10/2024(UTC), Debbie_Tan on 2/10/2024(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 2/18/2024(UTC), VJ_SusieSunshine on 2/24/2024(UTC)
ByPerseus_Design
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2024 10:07:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: DarkLadyJADE Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like computer process of to many props in property. It why I limit 200 to 300 props.

Also your settings might not be set at a low setting.

Try this:
Click F7 (or Tool Icon on upper right screen) and do this, Set your Max FPS to 30; Set your Texture Detail to Low or Medium; Set your Max Avatars to 15; Set your Texture Filters to Bilinear, click OK and then reboot

See if that works. Also I monthly clear my cache folder either by in chat box type /clearcache or manually do it by this way:
To delete your Utherverse Cache Folder, Go to on your computer----><Username>/AppData/Local/Temp and there you find this folder. Make sure after deleting it, you also clean your trash bin, before rebooting.
Please when loading it take time to refresh either by relogging in or F5.

Hope those work for you.

Thanks Jade! Problem solved. I changed the setting to bilinear and it seems to have been solved.

Thanks for the tip. It saved my day.

Thank you

Perseus

1 user thanked ByPerseus_Design for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE on 2/10/2024(UTC)