Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Changing the Order of Saved Outfits
lightsenshi6
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2024 5:03:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Is there a way to rearrange the order of your Saved Outfits (found under Profile > Avatar)? I mean, deleting then remaking them seems like a hassle.
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2024 7:49:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
There no special function that does it, so by doing it manually. Here my Suggested way I do it.

Well with almost 15 yrs experience, I organize them by category, Type, Color.

I also keep a list of my outfits on Notepad App. When I set a list, and add something later, I put a symbol in front (Example : >Wink of the name and organize that until a major re-organization happens.

I have 600 slots of outfit, organized by Beachwear, Casual, Clubwear, etc..., and I rotate out the outfits with new ones. I have been capping it at 600 right now. Every year with new ones I acquired, I merge them by reorganizing them.

With my Notepad list, I go through each outfit, apply, delete and re-save, even with updates I want to add to that outfit I acquired, like makeup, skin, or so on. And Yes it take a few hours, but with my saved Notepad list, I can copy and paste it, to re-save it. Note this is good way to maintenance to refresh the Outfit, incase data get lost or got changed.

Note that you have to buy more slots. It is 2 rays a slot. But I have saved outfits from days we had different Clothing System before UVC, like when we had Uthercloset. So saving them is fun and easy to load compared appling them everytime.

Also another suggestion is create a Avatar naked Template saved. When applying new outfits, you have a saved Avatar of your body you prefer.

Hope this helps.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
lightsenshi6
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2024 12:42:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
While that's useful information, it's also not what I'm looking for. I'll clarify: You'll find...

1. -savedoutfit1-
2. -savedoutfit2-
3. -savedoutfit3-
etc

What I'm wanting to know is if there's a way to move -savedoutfit2- to the #1 slot without deleting the outfit(s) above it in order.
Pytch
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2024 2:33:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
No, there is no easy way to do that in one step.

You would have to:
a) save outfit 1 (to become 4)
b) save outfit 3 (to become 5)
c) delete outfit 1
d) delete outfit 3
Can't get into RLC/UV? Look on the Utherverse Discord server. Here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/2zzfVJYSWA
The Uthers Discord (Crypto etc): https://discord.gg/tnsAsBvZ